For Midna

flowergirl

Reaction score
Are you the resident booby-feeding expert? Your replies to any of the breast feeding posts really reassure me and show real knowledge and insight and understanding. I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU! :hug:

midna said:
Welldone for boobie feeding ..its amazing how the most natrual of things is one of the most hardest...big up boobie feeders!!! xxxx

I second that!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

lol midna - true I've been booby-feeding a while but I'm no good at giving advice. I'm always just like "keep at it, you're doing well" - I have the opposite problem as many women because I struggle to get Alex to eat food - all he ever wants is boob! lol

Ooh I wouldn't say I'm great with advice - Austin's still as fussy as he wsa when he was born :roll: Just like his Daddy...

I just really enjoyed breastfeeding (which is why I did it for nearly a year) even with a fussy, distracted (intelligent :wink: ), baby and I want other mummies to be able to experience what I did.

Ooh I'm gonna cry now :D

Well done ladies :hug:

w000p for booby feeding supporters!! they have got me though some very very hard times so far..and mids u can stfu and not tell me theres more to come or il slap u with a pair of your own dirty knickers :shakehead:

Mid's is more of an expert than she likes to admit :) She feeds a heffalump baby on her own special brand of supermilk... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back