Freedom tests? Faint line. Boots neg

maythe4thbewit

Reaction score
Anyone had bad experiences with the freedom tests?

Took one with 2 hour hold thus afternoon and a line came up immediately. I waited till it cleared and then it was clearly there so I dipped the other in the packet, even darker line. Hard to pick up on camera but definitely there. First pic is after a few minutes. Second and third picture is of the two tests a few more minutes later.

Nipped to boots to get an early response, no frers available as usual. (Not sure what's happened to them, not been able to get them for ages)

Took one booths with same sample negative. 3 hour hold dipped other boots one negative. Chepaie freedom ones have continued to darken?

Anyone used them before?

IMG-20231006-WA0013.jpeg IMG-20231006-WA0026.jpeg 20231006_182647.jpg 20231006_175509.jpg 20231006_182609.jpg

Forgot to mention. The first boots I dipped, had a line as the dye was developing and for a few minutes later before disappearing. Looked like an indent tho tbh

20231006_165721.jpg

I haven’t used those but they do look very promising for a bfp, good luck!!

I haven’t used those but they do look very promising for a bfp, good luck!!

Thanks Kholl!

I'm actually on the mini pill but have been notoriously s*** at taking it properly the past few months. Lots of rubbish going on.

We're on the fence about ttc for #3, ideally we'd have more money and a bigger house but that's years off and then I don't know if I want to go through what we went through with DS1 and I feel like I'm getting on abit now but at the same time the boys are young so I'd rather it be a fee years down the line :eek:

Anyway, I don't know if it was a dud pack or what, they were not Evaps, literally showed up right away and their meant to be 25mui. But the boots are meant to be 10mui :???:

Update

Just to add more confusion I took the last boots this morning it had a line for about an hour and has now vanished ‍♀️

20231011_093437.jpg 20231011_101611.jpg IMG-20231011-WA0006.jpeg

I can see a faint line on all the tests. Did you test again? Hope you got the answer you were hoping for

I can see a faint line on all the tests. Did you test again? Hope you got the answer you were hoping for

I dis teat again multiple times. Keep getting weird lines om the boots ones. They appear then dissappear so I'd stay away in the future. As for the freedom ones, must jave been duds. Negative on all other brands. X

I'm in a very similar situation to you. It's so confusing isn't it!

My test has a half line on the positive window, leaving me in limbo as to whether I'm pregnant or not! I've attached a picture.

If I am pregnant, I'll be just 5 weeks, so I'm thinking this could be why it isn't a full line and is quite faint. But I can't help but think that it could also be an evap line. I'm going to retest again in a week.

I'm struggling to see your lines if I'm honest, I only see lines on a few. I think it can happen that evaps happen, but if they happened this often with yours, you'd be very unlucky! Is it worth buying a more sensitive test? I know they are expensive but they are very accurate (says me with a clear blue that could be evap! Lol)

Keep us updated!

20231118_100604.jpg

I'm in a very similar situation to you. It's so confusing isn't it!

My test has a half line on the positive window, leaving me in limbo as to whether I'm pregnant or not! I've attached a picture.

If I am pregnant, I'll be just 5 weeks, so I'm thinking this could be why it isn't a full line and is quite faint. But I can't help but think that it could also be an evap line. I'm going to retest again in a week.

I'm struggling to see your lines if I'm honest, I only see lines on a few. I think it can happen that evaps happen, but if they happened this often with yours, you'd be very unlucky! Is it worth buying a more sensitive test? I know they are expensive but they are very accurate (says me with a clear blue that could be evap! Lol)

Keep us updated!

View attachment 94041

I would retest with a pink dye i I were you. I have had horrible evaps on clear blues and other blue dye brands.

Oh I'm definitely not pregnant. I've had two before and I know how quickly lines progress with a true positive. Mine deferent because there was no consistency or progress.

Boots ones are very sensitive according ro a lot of forums. People choose them now as frers seem to have disappeared in the UK.

Your line looks promising but I would of expected it to be more clearer for 5 weeks. Did you retest?

I haven't retested yet . My discharge seems to have stopped but im definitely still feeling queasy and hungry. Also no AF. Im going to pop to boots this weekend to get my hands on a FRER.

I would retest with a pink dye i I were you. I have had horrible evaps on clear blues and other blue dye brands.

Oh I'm definitely not pregnant. I've had two before and I know how quickly lines progress with a true positive. Mine deferent because there was no consistency or progress.

Boots ones are very sensitive according ro a lot of forums. People choose them now as frers seem to have disappeared in the UK.

Your line looks promising but I would of expected it to be more clearer for 5 weeks. Did you retest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back