From Poppy Seed to Piglet

Just watching Brooke chatting to her reflection in the mirror on her playmat. She's too cute!

Had a lovely day with her yesterday. Took her to see the fish at the garden centre then to see the swans and ducks at the lake - she was asleep for the latter but Al and I enjoyed it all the same! But the fresh air obviously knocked her out as she slept 8pm-7am only stirring for her 5oz dream feed at 10.40pm! So lovely to have 8 hours sleep, what a treat!

Brooke is so adorable at the moment. She is just changing and growing every single day. She can really grab now; she wraps both hands around her bottle when feeding now as if to say "I can feed myself mummy!" She loves her Sophie La Girafe, it's great for her gums and she can hold her feet too! Her speciality though is baby wipes, she can hold one in each hand which she then starts flapping around! She's just so amazing!

I've ordered her a bumbo too so I can't wait for that to come. She is absolutely desperate to sit up!

Al and I are also making a conscious effort to have some time together too so for the last 2 nights we have sat down together and watched telly an had a cuddle and a giggle, has been really nice. Feel like it's all one big juggling act sometimes, wondering how long I can keep the plates spinning x

Aw bless ya hun....read your blog! Sounds like they must get to 3 months and turn into little monsters! We've gone from sleeping through at 6 weeks to waking every two hours...to snacking on boobie ALL the time (from feeding every 3 hours)......never mind terrible twos....try terrible 3 months lol xxx

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

Hi - I only just saw your link to your blog spot last night (and stayed up late to read them all when the rest of the world was sleeping :nap:)

I enjoyed reading them all, especially the one about bottle feeding - you managed to put down in words how I felt about it at the time much better than I could have done!

Look forward to reading the next installment!

Hi - I only just saw your link to your blog spot last night (and stayed up late to read them all when the rest of the world was sleeping :nap:)

I enjoyed reading them all, especially the one about bottle feeding - you managed to put down in words how I felt about it at the time much better than I could have done!

Look forward to reading the next installment!

So glad you enjoyed them. The bottle-feeding thing is something I feel really strongly about and sadly there aren't enough positive messages out there about it - I wanted this to be one of them x

I really like your post about being a good mother. There are so many different parenting styles but no wrong or right. Still wont eat my placenta lol
Stayed up reading re formula feeding, good to see stories. I remember the pressure to bf and the guilt when i started topping up, i actually cried. But it was the best decisions i have made.
sent from my Galaxy s2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back