Frustrated Baby

LisaJ1986

Reaction score
I just can't seem to please her at the mo. She is trying to sit up even though she can't, yet it's all the time. Like when out in the car, she doesn't like lying in the car seat, and at the supermarket she doesn't like going round in the car seat so i put her in the baby trolley, yet she squeals as she's trying to sit up in them seats too. But she's too small to go in the other seats that are for sitting babies.
I feel so bad for her as she really wants her way. Any suggestions?

Sling her when you're out in the supermarkets... Ignore her in the car :rotfl:

Lil miss was the same when she wanted to sit up...mind your LO will probably sit soon now though. When lil miss went through this stage she learnt to sit in a week or so.

Unless you are driving and safety is obviously more important than anything else... Don't lie her down. She's curious about her world... Move the pushchair seat so she's semi sitting up and prop her up with blankets either side. Sit her on your lap or inbetween your legs to strengthen her back muscles, put her in a sling when you are out so that she is "sitting" up so to speak and can see the world around her.

If I even dared lie lil miss down at this age, I got a severe telling off.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm getting good with the sling, but sometimes i forget i've got it. And she kicks like crazy some days. She amazes me with the strength in her neck and shoulders.
I also get told off if i even attempt to lie her down. I feed her in the Bumbo as she wouldn't be safe in the highchair yet, but she refuses to sit in it any other time.
I'm guessing she's at the demanding attention age too.

I'm a bit dumb so i have no idea what age they learn to sit at. You'd think id know having older nephews!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back