Fun online fortune teller

Madame Zaritska's reading

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and be almost bald.

Happy with all of that apart from the 9lb 15oz's bit :shock: ,maybe knock a couple of pound off that and i would say perfect :D xx

The day you deliver, outside will be overcast. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning .

After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have blue eyes and some very fine hair.

Mine predicts a THREE hour labour?? Sounds good to me! :D :cheer:

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the morning.

After a labor lasting approximately 19 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have blue eyes and dark hair.

OMG!!! I'm NOT doing 19 hours, sod that! A girl? No chance and if it has blue eyes I'll have a lot of explaining to do :rotfl:

The day you deliver, outside will be breezy. Your baby will arrive in the early evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 7 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

But there is more. I know you imagine your baby often. You wonder if your baby is safe and healthy. Why don't you go listen to a baby's heartbeat and think soothing thoughts about your own child.

uh oh im havin a boy!!!!

that things freakd me out. It said what i was actually thinking. but the thought of 3 hours labour made me smiley :)

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the morning.

After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have hazel eyes and be almost bald.

Im having a boy though :think: the rest sounds pretty good to me though :) 4 hours!!

The day you deliver, outside will be slightly overcast. Your baby will arrive in the afternoon.

After a labor lasting approximately 2 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and some very fine hair.

But there is more. I sense that you have thought about labor in the water. You ask yourself, "Why do women find it helpful?" I think you should look here to find out more.

Quite strange mine cause i would like a girl and i was thinking about water births, the 2 hour labour definatley sounds good!

The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the early evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 24 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have green eyes and dark hair.

But there is more. I sense that you feel somewhat alone. Have faith; you are not alone. Why don't you visit the message boards and talk to other expectant mothers? I'm sure you will find you have much in common.

Well afaik im having a boy, Hot at the end of october? :think: , my midwife said she thinks im expecting an 8 and a half pounder. I am already on this forum, and im only alone tonight because Alan went to germany this morning but i dont feel alone in my pregnancy...otherwise good reading :rotfl:

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the afternoon.

After a labor lasting approximately 2 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and dark hair.

:rotfl: a 2 hour labour... I think not lol
Happy with everything else though :dance:

Well I'm not pg (yet!) but tried it anyway and I liked what I read - hope its true!

The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning .

After a labor lasting approximately 3 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have hazel eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

But there is more. I sense that you wonder if you will have a difficult time during labor and birth. Why don't you go listen to an actual birth? It may give you some encouragement!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back