Gender Quiz for fun!

Cixes

Reaction score
I have done this quiz

http://www.childbirth.org/articles/boyorgirl.html

Its old wives tales but it's fun! I wonder if my prediction will be right i got 72% chance of having a girl!

Has anyone done the wedding ring thing? Mine goes side to side but i am confused because some say thats a boy and others say its a girl! i just guess it's a baby! :rotfl:

argh it wont work for me, i've been craving salted crips and sweets and fruit

It predicted 34% chance of having a boy, and 65% chance of having a girl, although I had to guess with some questions like heart beat rate and bump shapes (don't have one yet), so most of the honest answers came out as girl even though I'm certain I'm having a boy! Only time will tell! x

You have a 47% chance of having a boy.
And you have a 52% chance of having a girl.

I dont know how picking your cup up and the colour of my Mams hair has anything to do with it :lol:

56% chance of having a girl -suppose we'll find out on the 27t November (hopefuly!)

73% having a girl, and I am certain its a boy, I am desperate to find out but the OH says No!!!!!!!!! :talkhand:

82 % chance a girl, although i really believe its a little boy! lol x lillyblue you should find out secretly and not tell other half ;)

well I was going to but I couldnt keep it under wraps! I dont know how I would find out either, maybe private scan? :wink: oohh I am being naughty now

x

60% chance of having a girl & 39% chance of having a boy... what's happened to the other 1%?! :lol:

Lillyblue, I'm in the same boat as you, really want to find out & don't think I'll be able to say no when they ask if I want to know the sex, but OH doesn't want to find out!! :evil:

Krissie I really want to find out but then I think it is the only major suprise we have in life so thats whats making me stick team green although I would love to find out!!! decisions decisions!! I know I will end up staying team green though! just so I think it might help through labour not knowing what I am having! :oops:

You have a 43% chance of having a boy.
And you have a 56% chance of having a girl.

and we are having a girl :)

just so I think it might help through labour not knowing what I am having!

Same here hun! Last time I knew I was having a girl so obviously wasn't suprised when the midwife said 'You've got a little girl'! I think it might spur me on & motivate me during labour, coz I'll be thinking when I actually get to the end of this I'm going to have a lovely suprise & find out whether I have a son or a daughter! :D

You have a 39% chance of having a boy.
And you have a 60% chance of having a girl.

Ohhhh will be interesting to find out i think im having a boy but i guess il find out on the 27th november!!! :cheer:

52% boy 47 % girl (what happened to the other 1%?!) and we are Team Blue

47% boy, 52 % girl, so pretty even stevens... I'm a bit worried about the other 1% though - not sure what that means?!

Some odd questions in there though :?

Flossy82 said:
You have a 39% chance of having a boy.
And you have a 60% chance of having a girl.

Ohhhh will be interesting to find out i think im having a boy but i guess il find out on the 27th november!!! :cheer:

I've got my scan on the same day as you Flossy!

My results state 26% Boy
73% Girl, which freaked me a little as a friend went to a spiritual church about 2 months ago (before i knew i was pregnant) and was given the message " Betty has a pink dummy" which is when she asked me if i was pregnant as my gran was called Betty, but I hadn't even found out i was pregnant myself until about 2 weeks later! So the signs are pointing towards girl, but deep down i feel like i am having twins!

54% boy and 46% girl.

I am having a boy, so I guess it's right! But some of those questions are pretty loopy!

MammyHip said:
My results state 26% Boy
73% Girl, which freaked me a little as a friend went to a spiritual church about 2 months ago (before i knew i was pregnant) and was given the message " Betty has a pink dummy" which is when she asked me if i was pregnant as my gran was called Betty, but I hadn't even found out i was pregnant myself until about 2 weeks later! So the signs are pointing towards girl, but deep down i feel like i am having twins!

Thats really strange! I went to a spiritualist a few weeks before i found out i was pregnant, my nana came through and she said that there was a baby coming to the earth plain, she didn't say who for and i presumed it was a cousin she said that this baby would bring a lot of joy - any baby would bring joy to my life but a girl would really complete me, my nana was the same she had 5 boys and was desperate for a girl she eventually had 2 girls so i know she knows how much a girl would mean to me. We will see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back