gender prediction quiz

mandplus4

Reaction score
hi, not sure if this is in the right place, but was just wondering if any of you have done the chinese gender prediction quiz, if you did, was it right? or are they a load of rubbish lol, ive done it and it says im having another girl, but im hoping its all rubbish and im having a boy xxxxxx

i havent because last time every single one said boy and I had a girl :lol:

they must b wrong then l suppose i will soon find out anyway, just have to b patient til my scan in February, it just seems so far away xxxx

i done it lol said i was having a boy and then the scan said i was having a boy :)

i dont want to do it im waiting for the scan to tell me cos mates have said its allways wrong lol but thats just a opinion

I did it with Rosie and it predicted a girl, this time it predicts a boy - guess I'll have to wait and see!

It predicted me a girl but I'm having a boy xx

They are all for fun :) I hope February comes soon for you x

If I had to guess I'd say about 50% of mummies will say they work! ;) lol

Mine said a girl, I hope it is, Ive been eyeing up dresses for chirstmas day 2010 and my friend called me up on refering to the baby as 'she' all the time!

Some of them say I'm having a boy and some say a girl. It's pretty much a 50 50 chance of been right so not bad odds lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back