Getting to know all in Tri 1

Hi, due 6th Nov........sh*t reading through these posts n read someones anniversary........just realised its our 12th anniversary tomorrow :? :wall: ............best get off this ruddy laptop and sort my life out :rotfl:

Cheers guys i've added you to the list!! Congrats to you all.

Come on guys i know theres loads more of you ADD YOUR DETALS!!!

Hi, Im Lisa, Im 30 & pregnant with my 3rd, already have 2 girls. Due around the 23rd Nov, although both my girls were early as I have Group B Strep.

Jimmer - the male impostor here - 35 - wife is due with our first on November 20th

Here to maintain my own sanity amidst the excitement and nervousness of what we are going through and to be able to provide as many answers and support to my wife as possible!!!

Im Leanne, Im 26 and due with my 4th baba on 28th November (well until the dating scan!?) :cheer:

:wave: hi im claire, i was 31 last week i have 2 girls, so expecting my 3rd over the last 5 years i have had 5 losses so just taking a day at a time with this one. im due christmas day :D

Hi, :wave: I'm Jenna and my due date is 1st November I think, I'll find out for definite next thurs when I have my scan

Hey - so glad I found this forum! Have been in it one day and already it has helped so much!! I'm 29. This is my first pregnancy. EDD = 17th December

Hi, sorry only just seen this thread!

I'm Ali, 26 years old, married and expecting our first baby on the 11th November 08.

Hi everyone :wave:

Im 27 and been married for nealy 3 years. We were TTC for 6 (v long) months and am expecting our 1st bundle. Not quite sure when my due date is yet because of long cycles but I think it is around 23 Dec :cheer:

Hi, I'm Alice, 27, married for 1 year, TTC for 18 months and baby Baker due on 23rd December 2008 (same day as sally12 and satch) xx

hehe, i missed this thread when i first joined.
i'll introduce myself anyway lol :lol:

hi :wave: , im keeley, age 22 from newquay, cornwall.
i have a 4 year old daughter, and i am 11 +1, baby due on
the 10th November 2008.
xx

Hi
My name is Kirstie. I've just found out I am pg for the first time.
Irregular cycles so don't know date exactly but guessing December 27th for the moment!!

Congratulations everyone,
Kirstie, could well be a xmas day baby :dance:

x

:wave: hi im rach and due baby number 4 on new years day :D xxx

Hi, I'm Julie, 23 and due (rough guestimate) 23rd December - tbc! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members