Going Crazy!

lucylou

Reaction score
Charlie is suffering big time with teething at the moment and it is becoming so so hard :(

He goes down at about 7.30pm and wakes up about 2ish crying his eyes out, we try and comfort him but no this doesn't work, we have been putting dentinox on but no that's not working either, more milk (which he takes happily!) but nope not that either, at the moment it takes about 3hrs to get him back to sleep, it's worse then having a newborn and then he still wakes up at about 7.30am crying his eyes out!

I am getting so frustrated and so angry which he is probably picking up on but I can't help it, why is it taking him so long to settle back to sleep :cry: ???

Has anyone else experienced this or got any advice, I'm going mad from tiredness :wall:

Hi hun

Really sorry you're going through this - Maddie certainly never had prolongued restless nights through teething - it was really only ever one or two nights when the teeth would actually cut through. Are you sure that's what it is? What are the other symptoms and how long has it been going on for?

Also, is it back teeth do you think (Maddie was far worse with those - had a really high temperature and everything).

The only things that we've found ease the pain for Maddie are 'Teetha' powders (they are sachets of powder but more granular than the Ashton & Parsons ones, but they are still homeopathic), something to bite on and when she had a temperature, calpol.

Hope he gets past it soon :hug:

LBxx

Hi

Kiaras teething real bad at the moment as well and she wakes during the night but cries herself back to sleep. I find she is way fussier during the day.
Before bed i give her apin reliever and ora gel and it seems to work okay.
Hope he gets his teeth through soon :hug:
Katrina

get him some medised hun, should do the job, it makes Harley sleep allll night

i also use teething powders too ashton parsons they help settle Harley too

Thanks for your replies girls :hug: .

Littlebump I'm pretty positive it's teething as you can feel the molars wanting to come through at the bottom and when you go into him he's got his fingers in his mouth, his bum is so sore as well, poor thing :(

Before we settle him to bed each night he has been having Calprofen and we've been rubbing dentinox into his gums, he settles so well but just keeps waking up so upset :wall:

I wouldn't mind so much if it was a case of comforting him and him going back to sleep but when it takes 2-3hrs every night, it's exhausting :(

Dionne, he hates medised and won't take it, we've even tried with a syringe!

He's at his nanny and grandad's tonight as I'm out tomorrow, I miss him loads but am so looking forward to a good nights sleep :sleep:

Hi

Hope you get your rest tonight hun and hopefully he will be much better when he comes home
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back