• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Good luck fifi211 and AnnaR2B**and Urchin!**

Happybunny

Reaction score
Good luck for tomorrow! I hope everything goes really smoothly and it isn't long until your holding your new babies!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Good Luck :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I hope the text buddies are on standby. :D

Good luck ladies! You must be so excited! I don't think I'd sleep tonight if it was me :cheer: :cheer:

Good luck today girlies!! Be thinking of you both :hug: :hug: :hug: I'll be waiting for my TMI text's!!

xxxx

Thanks very much girls :hug:

Feeling a bit nervous this morning, going in for 3pm, but am excited as well. Have text Anna this morning and she is already on her way, so wishing her lots of luck.

Have loads to do before we go, so probably won't get back on but will keep in touch with text buddies to keep you all updated.

:pray: :pray: :pray: for a speedy and painless as possible delivery for both of us.

Byes for now xx

How exciting....Good luck girls-I'll be checkig for updates!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

oooh, cant wait for all the news!! (and the baby pics :D :cheer: ) good luck everyone! xxxxxxxxx :hug:

Hope Tilly stays online ALL DAY to keep us updated :rotfl:

Best of luck tot he three of you - it's BABY HEAVEN today :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back