Google Adsense Bot

moss

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed when they go into threads that this is always one of the listed observers? I have only noticed it in the third trimester section personally... It's kind of creeping me out... Ha

iv noticed this too, always meant to ask what the hell twas, but got sidetracked. Creepy googler !!

Its just google having a peek, nothing sinister, you must be an interesting bunch ;)

Theres a few of them about, you cant really get rid of them... Yahoo have them, Google etc

They mill around the forum, and when people google stuff, these threads appear for referance. Thats how I found the site.

Aww, i never noticed them on the old forum though, its it because were all shiney and new were seeing them when we didnt before ??

I don't know but I've just had a random thought - Isn't there an award or something we should get for being so fabulicious?!

:think:

xx

dannii87 said:
I don't know but I've just had a random thought - Isn't there an award or something we should get for being so fabulicious?!

:think:

xx

Haha! Ask the bot, maybe it can tell us. I feel like I deserve an award right now, and I am sure everyone else here does, too!

MagicMarkers said:
Aww, i never noticed them on the old forum though, its it because were all shiney and new were seeing them when we didnt before ??

They never used to show before, we are working on how to make them invisible again.

no just little programs sent out by google to trawl the net looking at pages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back