GOT MY CHERI22 READING

Star dust

Reaction score
Hi t here

Thanks for letting me know, I am seeing a BOY and relating him to JULY. I think that you will find that your son is always very full of laughter, someone who is always in good spirits and just wants to have a good time. I would consider him to be quite sentimental, and always on top of things. I think that you will find that he really enjoys getting people to think twice about what he is saying, half the time your not completely sure if he is joking and pulling your leg, or if he is being serious about something . You really have to get to know him before you will fully know exactly when he is just being funny.

I think that you will find that he is always in good spirits, it really takes alot to get him down before he will actually start appear like something is bothering him. Hes pretty good with dealing things as they arise. I think that you wioll find that although he seems to take life on the light side, is one of the first people to really dig in and get something solved when a serious issues arises. The only one who does not run from a challenge,

When it comes to career paths, I see him working on the sidelines for a show like what you see for David letterman. I see him in the booth working with sound and other such aspects to keep everything running smoothly

When it comes to marriage iSee him closer to 26, they will have one boy and one girl of htier own.

Ooh I love predictions! Are you pleased? :cheer:

Hi Loola, yes I am pleased but my OH does not believe in any of that :( he thinks im mad :) but it is nice to have some sort of hope :roll: I hoped she would have said sooner though fingers crossed.

My OH thinks its all balls too, and to be honest I kinda do too, but there have been many women on here who have had their BFPs as predicted, whether its just coincidence or statiscal who knows, but I know mine certainly gave me hope and put my mind at rest that I would definitely have children. :D

from her website - which is cherri22.com i think - you have to pay about 3.65

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back