Got my induction date - definitely queue jumping!

Lulu_Laroo

Reaction score
Hi girls, I've hardly been on here for the past week. We've been having trouble with our internet. Temporarily deactivated my facebook account, too.
Anyway, I had my final growth scan today. Baby is big, but only just out of the average, so they've booked my induction for 11th August (I'll be 38 weeks). Two weeks time, eeeep! Hope you're all doing well :) xx

:yay: in two weeks your going to be a mummy :)

and just in case i'm not able to get on around then . . . hope it all goes smoothly for you, best of luck hun :hugs: x

It must be nice to know that the end is near and bubs will be with you soon! Hope you can get plenty of rest in the next 2 weeks hun xx

Thanks girlies! I'm a bit worried because the consultant said that baby will probably be in special care for a couple of days as its common for GD babies to be born with very low blood sugar. I'm just working extra hard at keeping my levels down. But yep, 2 weeks and I'm BRICKING IT! I'll be having 2 stretch & sweeps 48 hours before I go into hospital, too. x

....so, all in all its nice to know I won't go overdue & my baby will be here soon, I'd still rather not have the diabetes!

Ahhh everything will be just fine Lulu, & then little Poppy will be here in no time :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back