group hug!!!!

chezzabell

Reaction score
I think we need a group hug, I feel so shit atm, just feel really down, and I cant pin point what it is, its not work, its not the kids, Oh anything...think we just need a big group hug :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

anyone else wanna share in my group hug :D

Just what I need, in fact I'm getting tearful just typing this post :( . Life's very stressed atm and I am so tired too.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Charlotte_faeriemad said:
Just what I need, in fact I'm getting tearful just typing this post :( . Life's very stressed atm and I am so tired too.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

awww hunny didnt mean to make u upset :hug: :hug: :hug:
totally agree with u, i was crying like a baby gettin their sweets taken off them last night for no reason at all, and im so tired too all the time

:hug:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

chezzabell said:

totally agree with u, i was crying like a baby gettin their sweets taken off them last night for no reason at all, and im so tired too all the time

No you didnt make me cry, I'm just having to old myself together at the moment and trying not to break in front of the kids (they off school with the snow) trying to be strong for them.

God listen to me, woe is me!

We have decided we can't keep our 7 month puppy and its breaking my heart. Told the kids last night and my eldest DS is devastated and didnt expect it at all, my youngest however had guessed and wasn't as emotional. Our pup is just too big for our house, he's very destructive, knocks pans off the hob, has just had an operation to remove a pencil sharpner blade from his stomach, the cats are terrified or him, quite rightly so because he goes insane when he sees them. He's wearing a buster collar to stop him pulling his stitches out and is now on his third one because he keeps breaking them trying to get at the cats. He has just so much energy. I can't walk him because he is so strong so its up to my OH, who is working is socks off atm (week days, evenings and weekends) trying to pay the bills, plus job hunting because he is being made redundant. Just a nightmare and the last thing I want to do is re-home our puppy because we all love him. But its just too stressful. Spoke to our vet and she agrees he needs a bigger home to live in, with at least one other dog (he has separation anxiety too) with NO cats and older children because he is so rough.

/takes a deep breath

Basically thats whats happening and my OH and I are arguing lots because of the amount of stress. With all this and LO due in 11 weeks it's just wearing me out.

Sorry to blurt that all out :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: hugs for everyone. Im having a really rubbish week too so I can sympathise with you all :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

chezzabell said:
[quote="Charlotte_faeriemad":1etr0gc0]Just what I need, in fact I'm getting tearful just typing this post :( . Life's very stressed atm and I am so tired too.

No you didnt make me cry, I'm just having to old myself together at the moment and trying not to break in front of the kids (they off school with the snow) trying to be strong for them.

God listen to me, woe is me!

We have decided we can't keep our 7 month puppy and its breaking my heart. Told the kids last night and my eldest DS is devastated and didnt expect it at all, my youngest however had guessed and wasn't as emotional. Our pup is just too big for our house, he's very destructive, knocks pans off the hob, has just had an operation to remove a pencil sharpner blade from his stomach, the cats are terrified or him, quite rightly so because he goes insane when he sees them. He's wearing a buster collar to stop him pulling his stitches out and is now on his third one because he keeps breaking them trying to get at the cats. He has just so much energy. I can't walk him because he is so strong so its up to my OH, who is working is socks off atm (week days, evenings and weekends) trying to pay the bills, plus job hunting because he is being made redundant. Just a nightmare and the last thing I want to do is re-home our puppy because we all love him. But its just too stressful. Spoke to our vet and she agrees he needs a bigger home to live in, with at least one other dog (he has separation anxiety too) with NO cats and older children because he is so rough.

/takes a deep breath

Basically thats whats happening and my OH and I are arguing lots because of the amount of stress. With all this and LO due in 11 weeks it's just wearing me out.

Sorry to blurt that all out :([/quote:1etr0gc0]

god dont be sorry sweetie :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: rant as much as u like, i wanna rant but it would take up to many pages :rotfl: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

group hug everyone, this has just made me feel better.... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I could do with a place in this group hug... I find myself sitting crying in the bath on a night for no reason at all

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

There i was thinking i was alone in the way im feeling so let me join in! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Charlotte_faeriemad - Getting things off your chest is always a good thing so dont be sorry :hug: :hug: I am sure you will find your puppy a wonderful home and hopefully (if you want too) somewhere you can still see him or the kids can :hug:

Sorry to hear about the pup and the redundancy, Charlotte :hug:

My husband was given the heave ho just before Christmas and things are still up in the air for us too so I know what it's like. Hope you get some good news on that front soon.

*gets in on the hugging action*

I'm okay at the minute but last week I was crying over nothing pretty much every day. It makes you feel better though I find, just let it all out!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: just thought id join in....just had a tense few moments with OH, whom I never argue with (we just dont argue!) and now he gone off to work saying he dont know what time he'll be home! he in a mood just cos he couldnt get to work this morning cos of the snow! men!!!!!!! :wall:

I do love a big hug
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I've spent the last few days worrying that Brody will think I'm leaving him out or I'll not bond with this one like I did with Brody etc etc. I've been an emotional wreck. But today is a good day and I'm feeling positive especially with all these hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It does feel good all this hugging!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back