Growth scan tomorrow x

misscrazycooki

Reaction score
Hoping to find out the sex too and get a decent head picture as my last scan was shit for a picture x

Its at 2 ish in afternoon so will update just after then if i remember lol x

27 weeks pregnant. Team yellow too hope to find out peanuts sex on 26th march x

good luck hun, hope LO is good and you find out the sex fx

Good luck for tomorrow! Looking forward to seeing some pics of peanut xx

Good luck x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Good luck today at ur scan hope LO cooperates so u can find out the sex! And that u can get a good pic. I'm quite interested at what happens and how clear the scan is cos I have a growth scan next Friday. Xx

Well the hospitals scan machine wasn't that great so not expecting great things from shit shrewsbury general lol want to transfer to wrexham after this hehe x

Good luck at ur scan today, hope baby behaves so u can find out the sex!

Good luck today, looking forward to seeing what team you are on. x

good luck will b looking out for ur update x

Sorry ladies still team yellow stupid cow scanning me wouldn't even look i officially have shrewsbury general hospital will be transferring my care if my midwife lets me x

So sorry to hear that, that's rubbish they wouldn't even look. Surely it's your decision as the parent. I understand that they might not be 100% correct but if the disclaim that at the beginning then it should be your choice!!

Can't believe she wouldn't look for you, what a miserable woman. Only takes them seconds ffs!

xxxx

They money grabbing there have posters up for sexing scan that's probably why they too lazy and want you to spend 50 quid for it instead of getting it for free x sod them will go to a private clinic and get one done for same price lol x

They money grabbing there have posters up for sexing scan that's probably why they too lazy and want you to spend 50 quid for it instead of getting it for free x sod them will go to a private clinic and get one done for same price lol x

That makes sense why she wouldn't check then. OMG can't believe they have the nerve to charge for separate sexing scans, they are the bloody nhs ffs, not meant to be profit making!

That makes sense why she wouldn't check then. OMG can't believe they have the nerve to charge for separate sexing scans, they are the bloody nhs ffs, not meant to be profit making!

Completely agree!! As if we dont have enough financial strain preparing for our LO to add a £50 on top of what most other hospitals do for free is outrageous in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back