Had my heart scan today

Jaidy

Reaction score
All went well, it was a pretty simple, painless procedure but am left on tenterhooks as they said that they couldnt give me any results today and that id have to wait and ask my consultant to get the results off the computer when I have my next appointment. :wall: :wall: :wall:

How annoying is that!!

I do have to see a consultant on Wednesday, so am hoping they can tell me something then! Frustrating!!

bummer couldn't tell you the results there and then hun hope allok, you feeling ok in yourself? :hug:

Fingers crossed that all is well for you :hug:

Hoping everythings ok too, probably is or they would tell you to see someone asap i'd imagine. :hug:

Glad it went ok Jade, hope it come back all clear :hug:

More waiting for you then :( hope the results are all clear when you do get them back! xxx

Try not to worry hun :hug: i found out my eldest son had a heart murmer when he was about 18 months old and in hospital for something else, he also had to have a heart scan & i had to wait and see the consultant for the results. But it does not seem to of affected him in any way & the docs have never even looked at it since.

Yeah more waiting only till Wednesday though hopefully!! Thanks for all the good wishes ladies :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back