Halloween challange!!~ Week 3 results in 1st post~

I think 10lb sounds realistic to me ?
i'll go for that

valentine said:
Ok - someone tell me the two (yes two!) big bars of G&B chocolate were not part of the healthy eating plan! I scoffed them both yesterday!

Start again!

xxx

eeeek!!

sorry to rub it in but I've been soooooooooooooooooooooooooo good :angel:
my mate bought me a box of chocs as a belated bday pressie. i might treat myself to 1 if i have enough syns left today :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

what are syns aboout in slimming world? does it mean you have to have a little treat a day? :? :)

yes, you get 5-15 to use each day. I use about 10 a day on things like mayo, gravy, marge, and hot chocolate :)

can i join you please?

i started slimming world 5th september and so far i have lost 4 Ib.

by halloween i want to have lost at least a stone. do you think thats realistic. :)

budge said:
can i join you please?

i started slimming world 5th september and so far i have lost 4 Ib.

by halloween i want to have lost at least a stone. do you think thats realistic. :)

nice to see you budge :D

there are 7+ weeks until halloween so if you aim to lose 2lb per week you should get your stone... i think thats realistic

good luck xx

ok then !! ill set that as my target.

:D

my next weigh day is thursday

I just weighed yay
1lb off but i wont change ticker till thurs cos thats weight watchers day
nice to kno i got myself back on track after france
as its annoying when u dont lose weight for a while almost makes u wanna give up

Becksss said:
I just weighed yay
1lb off but i wont change ticker till thurs cos thats weight watchers day
nice to kno i got myself back on track after france
as its annoying when u dont lose weight for a while almost makes u wanna give up

yeah i know that feeling. You get to a point where your weight just stops as it is.
i found that increasing my appetite or eating a bit more to speed up my metabolism helped.

yes I found that for a while too but.... been on the scales today, 9st 6 :dance:

so lost about 3lb this week. I know it is our official weigh in on wed, but OH nagged me to look.

I know it doesn't sound that skinny but I can't go under 9st anyway or I lose my waist and boobs :lol:

So maybe only about another 3lbs or so to go :)

just5 wanted to wish all you girlies good luck , my most fab diet so far has been getting pregnant lmao nearly 2 stone down :shock: (i was big tho :wink: )

i did slim fast before my wedding , and dropped a stone then , but got that horrid tumour thing and gained 2 stone after , so im now down to that weught again , havent been under this weight for a while tho !

G3M said:
just5 wanted to wish all you girlies good luck , my most fab diet so far has been getting pregnant lmao nearly 2 stone down :shock: (i was big tho :wink: )

i did slim fast before my wedding , and dropped a stone then , but got that horrid tumour thing and gained 2 stone after , so im now down to that weught again , havent been under this weight for a while tho !

lol how did getting preg make u lose weight- is it the spewing? I did actually when I was preg before my m/c. Early preg meant I had less appetite for food.

What sort of evil tumour did you have :shock:

Can I join in? I'd like to lose around 2lb per week so around 14lbs :D

I weigh myself on a Wednesday so will update every Wednesday :dance:

well give it a few days till your LO turns up robyn, and you can start gently, if you need to loose weight. B

Breast feeding is supposed to help weight loss, I've heard :)

Id like to lose at least 10lbs before halloween :D

omg!!!!!!! how did you do it- did you eat any food at all? Surely you don't need to lose any more weight now then Becsss? Don't do a Mary Kate Olsen or something on us now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back