Has anyone managed to shift the left over baby belly?

violet-glow

Reaction score
Its becoming a nightmare shifting this weight. I was doing really well by not eating junk etc, but I feel so down about my weight now. I have stretchmarks that are still purple and flab that wobbles when I walk lol

Anyone else having problems shifting it?

noi was really proud of myself the other week i ate well had no crap and i weighed myself id put on more :twisted:

ive got the same prob hun, its going but slowly, they say 9 months to put on 9 to take it off xxx :hug:

MINES stills hanging around!!! ive told it to leave but it wont listen! :lol:

my stretchys have faded alot now tho :D

Sarah&Braydon said:
noi was really proud of myself the other week i ate well had no crap and i weighed myself id put on more :twisted:

Aww hun but you have a really nice figure....... cow :shakehead: lol

not yet but in two weeks ive lost over half a stone! so im well on the way :dance:

mine still there... im contemplating DIY tummy tuck :D hahahah

well today i finally got into a pair of my old jeans :D only took me a year :shock:
its the skin on my tum thats freaks me out it looks like an elephants my tum is fairly flat but the skin was just way too stretched to recover, i can live with it though it was worth it!

my worst bit is the stetchmarks.... and the lil "overhang" thing over the scar before u all gross out its not massive its like a lil minging bit.. fellow section mummys will kno what i mean

It doesnt help that ive just seen a pic of OHs ex, even though she has got a bit of weight on her, i still feel bigger than her and feel she is better looking and he would find her more attractive than me :cry:

(feeling sorry for myself... sorry girls)

violet-glow said:
It doesnt help that ive just seen a pic of OHs ex, even though she has got a bit of weight on her, i still feel bigger than her and feel she is better looking and he would find her more attractive than me :cry:

(feeling sorry for myself... sorry girls)

awww hunny :hug:

my uncle always says he finds the mother of his daughter more attractive than any woman becoz she had his baby

Im just taking pleasure in the fact that I have a reason to be fat because ive had 2 kids. His ex hasnt had any and shes porky :twisted: lol

oh no this thread looks like it getting kinky ppl :rotfl:

Got mine and more!
I've lost 5lbs in 3 weeks so quite happy. Still got loads to go though.

Mel&Hope said:
oh no this thread looks like it getting kinky ppl :rotfl:

:oops: **violet-glow starts digging a very large hole and climbs in. Then realises shes dug a size 12 hole and shes a size 14, so now she has her fat ass sticking out which someones decided to plonk their bike in**

(Ive had half a glass of wine so bear with me lmao, it doesnt take much these days :rotfl: )

i havent drunk it ageeessssss lol

my bum is so big i stand i front of ricky n he dissapears :shock:

hev&madi said:
i havent drunk it ageeessssss lol

my bum is so big i stand i front of ricky n he dissapears :shock:

:rotfl: you could start your own magic show lol

aww Im sure its not that bad hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics