Have I Got A Chance?

gemlouise

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Okay my last period was on 28th January, I was expecting my next period 28th February, But no sign of AF i was thinking this is a good sign expecially with signs of been PG i.e cramps, back ache, mood swings, and my sence smell has nerver been this strong. I have bought about 10 tests and all have been BFN, I went to the doctors last week who told me to go back and see them in another 2 weeks :mad:

Today i am 2 weeks late, What do you girls think? Does this sound promising?

x

It is difficult to say! Do you keep track of your ovulation? It might be that you have ovulated later than normal, and so AF is late. Or, you might be pregnant, but you produce hcg late.

The only thing to do is to have patience and wait a couple of days and test again!

Fingers crossed for you! Hope you get you're bfp!

xx

No i dont really keep track of ovulation, I just expect my period to arrive on (or round about) 28th, Im usually like clockwork. I really hope i produce hcg late. My patience is worn out now, I just need to know!

xx

Have you tried with different brands of test? Sometimes particular ones don't show up for some ladies, for some odd reason :eh: Hope this is it for you hun xx

Yeah iv spent a bloody fortune on buying tests, iv been using clear blue digital and first response, hopefully this is my month, iv never been this late before and have a feeling I am, or maybe I'm just thinking a am. Xx

Hiya hun im in the same situation its really annoying, keep me updated x:dust::dust:

Fx for a shy BFP. Either way you'll need to go back to the docs to get checked out if AF doesn't show up soon.

Hi Girls,

Here’s an update, I went to the doctors yesterday to get a blood test, They said the results will be back Thursday so im going to ring them tomorrow and hopefully should find out.

My mum said her water tests kept coming back negative all the time, Then she went for a scan only to find she was 10 weeks pregnant with me! So there’s still hope!

Il let you know tomorrow.

xxx

Good luck Gemlouise remember to keep us informed I'm hoping u get ur BFP then I'm gona book my docs appointment lol xx

Hi Girls,

Here’s the latest, Iv just rang the doctors and my blood test has come back normal, I’m really gutted. I’m 4 weeks late on Monday and not sure what to do now.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back