Haven't had a period?? Worried!!

Princess_Puddles

Reaction score
I haven't had a period since March, I understand that my periods will be irregular since having Harrison but not having one at all isn't right :think: I spoke to my doctor and he doesn't seem bothered, I have done a preg test and it came back neg and there is like a 1 in million chance I could be anyways. I'm starting to get worried now, please say this has happened to one of you girls??

Are you using any form of contraceptive that could stop your period?

I havent had a single period in the 7 months Thea has been here :) Its because i take the mini pill.

im having the same problem i should of come on my period on the 2nd of this month but i still havent had it. i have also tested but its negative....im also worried as im not taking the pill or breast feedin/expressing. im glad im not the only one.....i also need help !!!!!

No I'm not using any contraceptive and I'm not breastfeeding or expressing :(

Oh Rhian hun, I do hope they come soon for us, i'm starting to feel there is something seriously wrong with me :(

i hope i come on soon as well....and i hope you do i m also worried something could be wrong but they say it takes some time for the body to return to normal...let me know what happens PM if u want to talk in private xxxxx

Princess_Puddles said:
I haven't had a period since March, I understand that my periods will be irregular since having Harrison but not having one at all isn't right :think: I spoke to my doctor and he doesn't seem bothered, I have done a preg test and it came back neg and there is like a 1 in million chance I could be anyways. I'm starting to get worried now, please say this has happened to one of you girls??

i have only had one period since Rachael has been here and im not on any form of contraception at all.
If the test is saying NEG then all is well. Stop worrying.

well i came on my period this morning, well i thin k its my period :? lets hope it is as im a month late....!!!!!

rhian85 said:
well i came on my period this morning, well i thin k its my period :? lets hope it is as im a month late....!!!!!

OO good! Still nothing for me :wall: It'll be 3 months late this month :(

yeah....its a period!!!! but im still confused over it as i should of come on on the 2rd march and never did but have come on spot on time this month (2nd june) so im confused asto why i missed a whole month. try not to worry about it tho as i had no period for 4months after having christopher - you will get it soon hun. but it may be very very heavy -mine was. :( keep me updated xxxx

rhian85 said:
yeah....its a period!!!! but im still confused over it as i should of come on on the 2rd march and never did but have come on spot on time this month (2nd june) so im confused asto why i missed a whole month. try not to worry about it tho as i had no period for 4months after having christopher - you will get it soon hun. but it may be very very heavy -mine was. :( keep me updated xxxx

Seems a bit weird doesn't it, Grrr i hope it's not heavy, i used to have extremely heavy periods before I had Harry and they'd have me doubled over in pain :( I'll let you all know if i gat anything soon. So far I haven't een had a sign that it'll come soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back