• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Heartrate predicts the sex of the baby??

ree77

Reaction score
I'm curious to see if the heartrate in the womb can actually predict the sex of the baby. They say fast heartrate is a girl & low heartrate is a boy. So my question is who had what and is this wivestale possible?? Not sure if I did the poll correctly!!! :oops:

xoxo Ree

They say that anything over 140 indicates a girl. I am having a girl (according to the scan!) and her heartrate is 145.

my babys heart rate was 140 which sugested boy, and found out on the scan i am having a boy.

alot of people dont belive in the heart rate thing, but i got to admit i swear by it lol

Well my babies heartrate was quite high and the stand-in midwife said that it might mean a girl, but she was wrong!

I had a feeling she was wrong all along!

Hi

My baby's heart rate was 140 at last check. Midwife said that she thought it was a girl but scan says boy.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back