Hello Again. I'm back with another BFP.....

michelles1985

Reaction score
.....................and hopefuly this timeit's a sticky one.

I got my bfp on 10th May and didn't tell anyone for a whil after suffering a blighted ovum back in december last year. So this time when i got my BFP, I was understandably paranoid because I was bleeding brown blood again like when I had the blighted ovum last year.

I got an early scan and they suspected a molar pregnancy this time. I was gutted. So a week later I had anoher scan and they saw the gestational sac and the yolk sac so that was a good sign. Then I had another scan yesterday which was 2 weeks since seeing the sac and there was my little bean with a strong heartbeat. They only estimated me to be 6 weeks and 5 days yesterday but they said they could be a few days out.

Personally I think I'm further along. My LMP was 3rd April so I estimated myself to be about 7 weeks 4 days as I had long cycles but who knows. I've got another scan but not until 26th July but going to contact my midwife to see if i can get one sooner as I am still bleeding. I've been bleeding throughout the pregnancy so far but they said as long as it stays brown, there should be nothing to worry about but as a mum already to a gorgeous 3 year old boy, I can't help but be paranoid because in my last pregnancy everything seemed to go smoothly.

Anyway, thought I'd just tell you all a bit about myself. Here's to a happy and healthy 1st trimester :)

xx

aw, hi michelle, what a horrible time youve had of it. hope u get to relax now uv seen the heartbeat, so sweet!!

welcome back to tri 1 xxxx

Hiya, many congratulations on your pregnancy :) xx

welcome hun xxx i had blighted ovum in march and found out i was pregnant again 8 weeks later! hoping for a sticky bean also xxx

Congratulations I'm sure this time all will be ok and your bean will be a sticky one xx

Fingers crossed for a smooth tri1 and beyond for you Hun xxx

Congratulations! Hoping all goes well for you this time Xx

Congratulations, and welcome back to trimester 1! This time, you are here to stay!!

Congratulations Hun and welcome back to tri 1, hope everything is well this time xx

Congrats wishing u a super healthy super sticky bean.

Great news you are back and all is well with your LO and it's developing well. Hope u get next scan brought forward and get to see baby again. Best of luck with everything. Xxx

Welcome back and congratulations on you bfp. Wishing you a very sticky bean!! xxx

congratulations huni...

i'm sure this one will be extra extra sticky!! :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back