Hello there!

Frankinstein12

Reaction score
Hi there,

My name is Kat aka Frankie, I am (soon to be in just under two weeks) 22, and me and the OH are planning to ttc in October this year!

My oh and I are the same age, surprisingly went to school together but never crossed paths until we were 18 when we got together in August :) and have been dating just over 3 years.
We bought our very first house last July, and since then we have been putting final touches to it, I've always known I've wanted kids, been fascinated by people's birthing stories etc (but at the same time quite terrified haha) My mum had me quite late in life aged 39 so I've always thought when I do have children I want to be relatively young and full of energy when I do have them.

At the moment i feel ready to have a child, mentally, and financially, I know we can provide a brilliant home and life for a baby so had a natter the other night and are now in the planning stages and saving up stages for the baby :) we are really excited I'm just absolutely petrified of giving birth haha I've watched one born religiously and although thousands of people have children every second, I can't help but be scared haha I am rather a whimp!

Before we decide to have baby, I would like to clear some of my student finances (I finished last march and graduated in English) I'm currently working in a job I don't particularly enjoy but I am hoping to get a job as a Teaching assistant asap, this isn't my career goal, but after being rejected this year for my pgce, we thought having a child within this time frame would fit nice into our lives, as my in laws say, there is never a 'good' time to have a child, haha :)

I would also like to have some savings and finish off bits of the house before we try. I visit the doctors on mon about coming off my pill, (god help me! My periods were horrific and painful before I went on the pill) as i'd like to get my body back to some normality etc

I'm really really excited, it just seems very surreal haha

Frankie
X

Hello,

Welcome to the forum, good luck for Oct when ttc hope you get your BFP quickly :).

Xx

eeek how exciting for you hunny good luck for when you start

BFP? lol when reading through all the posts, I am very confused at the abbreviations haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back