Help! I Just don't feel right..

ToriElla

Reaction score
Either this pill is doing a good job of messing me up or i'm pg :shock:

anyone who has read my other posts will know that i have the following symptoms:

pounding headaches.
waves of cramp & my stomach feels weird.
extreme tiredness!! oh my word i could fall asleep typing this.
i feel like i'm going to the loo more but might be my imagination.
bloated on and off.

what do you think?? :?

if you keep getting headaches you should go to the docs!!!

cause the pill can cause headache and stomach cramps but i think you should get it checked out

hope your feelnig better soon hun! :D

When is AF due hun? If its due soon and your worried, do a test!! Good luck xxx

I second the above, get to the Docs if you need to or do a test if that can be done at this time in your cycle! xx

i dont want to scare you but i was on the pill and was still taking it when pg, coz i didnt know i was at the time, and i had the most excruciating migranes ever, since i have stopped taking it i have been fine, hope you feel better soon:)

The pill worked perfectly for me before having zack and then afterwards it was crap, i would bleed even if I hadnt missed a tablet, and it was making me so ill. I went to the doctors and he changed it... i have tried every pill and they just do they same. I got pregnant while taking it last year (didnt have the baby). So didnt bother going back on it again. The doctor said it was just one of those things :roll: (yes very helpful he was)

The doctor did say that after having a baby your body starts acting differently and thing that worked before e.g the pill, might not work afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back