Help! Is this a line?

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
Hey girls,
I'm 3 days late now and did a cheapie test with FMU...
I left the test for approx 5 mins as I was getting ready for work and when I looked I seen a very very faint line...

I have tried uploading the pic from my iPhone and I have no idea how to do it lol.. Can anybody help with that also??

X

How exciting! :)

I've no idea as I don't have an iPhone hun, hope someone can help, I want to linespot! x x

I have no idea, but also looking forward to see the line(s)!! xxx

How exciting hunny :)

Do you have tapatalk? If you do there is an insert button at the top of the page when you are writing your post x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could try emailing to yourself and upload that way,

YAY how exciting!

What i do Louise is email the photo to my email address and then open the email on the PC and then upload it to Photobucket and then onto the forum as an IMG xx

Sorry girls I don't mean to keep you in suspense lol... Me and iPhones don't go well together! I will find a way to attach the pic!!
M2A - I havnt a clue what tapatalk is??? I'm just using my
Safari page on my phone...
Xx

Tapatalk is an app that you can download, it makes it easier to upload pics and send quick replies. I never use the normal internet so im no help there, sorry x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohh these things are complicated lol..
Thanks Louise I'll try it that way.. I just need to go home on my Dinner and use my own laptop.. I'm unable to use the net at work as they track what sites we go on!!
I go on lunch at 12.30 so pic should be on sometime after that!
X

Text it to me or email it to me - I've pm you details....

Hope this works...

Attachments

• IMG_69091.jpg
    IMG_69091.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_05001.jpg
    IMG_05001.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 75
Hey hun

I can't see anything, maybe because pic too small,

Does the line look pink?

I know they often look darker in the flesh

Sorry to say I can't see anything hun. The pic is quite dark though. x

I have to say I'm struggling to see lines but as said better seen in real life than on a pic!! Try again with FMU tomorrow or Thursday - If its a positive, lines will get darker....

I *think* i can see something on the second pic but not sure! Makes it harder to see them when i tilt my screen as the tests are sideways. Does the line look pink? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back