Help! LO photo on here linking to google image search.

aramintalovegrove

Reaction score
Help please!!!

I hope this makes sense, the person it involves has asked me to post and request help as they dont want their identity know for saftey reasons, PM me if you need more info pls.

I searched something on google image and it turned up with one of our members piccys of their LO they use on their sig. Its coming up as a little image and links to a thread on here but obviously its conscerning that their LO's piccy comes up :?

Anyone know how we can stop this from happening, will she have to delete her sig or is there something else we can do??

TIA

Most images will be on google search, that's how the database is created, they take pictures from websites (at least that's what I've been told)

It might be best to save the picture elsewhere, delete it from wherever it's linking from.

And in future watermark your pictures with your username. It won't prevent the picture being on Google Images, but it will prevent security risks such as fakes using your pictures on other forums.

Hope that helped.

P.s, if you use Flickr rather than photobucket, you can easily watermark your pictures there on picknic. Let me know in a PM if you need any help with it.

Yeah that will be cos the pic is named something that you searched for on google.

Get them to pm me, but if they rename the pic that will help, it takes google a while for these things to happen so the best thing to do would be to remove it then put it back on with a different name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back