Hey everyone!

Onlylove

Reaction score
I'm new to this site, and also new to TTC so I don't know all the terms you guys use, besides TTC. So some help with that would be nice :wave:

Well, my boyfriend and I have been TTC since December 2011, so this is my third cycle TTC. It feels like my third YEAR TTC!! Feels like forever! We've been just having sex on my ovulation days every month. So far, i'm not pregnant. I'm hoping that I miss my period next week, so we shall see :) I never thought it would be this stressful and difficult to get pregnant.. So i'm excited to start posting on this forum, and meet new people going through the same thing as me.

Hello,
Welcome to the forum, myself and my OH are also new to TTC this is our first cycle. Best of luck with your TTC ! There is a list of abbreviations on the website in the about us section, they are great help I seem to spend half my time flicking back and forward from abbreviation list!!

Hello,
Welcome to the forum, myself and my OH are also new to TTC this is our first cycle. Best of luck with your TTC ! There is a list of abbreviations on the website in the about us section, they are great help I seem to spend half my time flicking back and forward from abbreviation list!!

LOL I bet I will start doing that too, thanks for that advice I'm going to go check it out right now. And good luck! We're kind of in the same boat, maybe we can be TTC buddies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back