Hey there...

sunshine_gal

Reaction score
Hi ladies....

My name is Jodie and I’ve been browsing your site for a couple of days now and have just decided that its about time i joined to say hello and introduce myself, so here i am... hello....
I got married in January and then came off my pill... Its now been 5 months that we've been trying but with no luck yet...

I'm a little worried because when i was about 19 i got PID which was caused by an std i got called Chlamydia which if left untreated long enough can make you infertile but i don’t know how long i had it so i don’t know how long it was left untreated so i was just wondering has anyone on here had PID and still conceived naturally??

My first day of my last period was May the 8th and i have a 32ish day cycle and we done the business on the 20/22/24th and hopefully today..hehe... we're these my fertile days.. I’m never going to know if i am without taking a test because i have all the same symptoms when for about 2 weeks before my period is due, i mean sore breasts (REALLY sore i mean) head aches, i put on weight, have trouble sleeping, i get REALLY tired and i feel sick so I’m just never going to know am i..lol...
:wall:

Hi Jodie,
Best of luck !! My friend has two kids she concieved naturally and had PID when she was in her early twenties. Im no good at calculating fertile dates etc - sorry
Ella

:wave: hiya welcome to the forum

i havent had PID, but did find out i'd had chlamydia when i was 21, and dont kno how long i'd had it but it could have been up to seven years (i was stupid & reckless! :oops: )
i conceived naturally, in fact i was on the pill (but i was reubbish with it, i'd ALWAYS hav 3 or 4 missed pills left at the end of every month- thought it was safe to miss a few but obviousaly not :shock: )

hope that helps

good luck!

Hmmm i was young and stupid.... I was put on the mini pill which your supposed to take everyday at the same time with no 7 day break and i was rubbish with that, not only did i not take it at the same time everyday but i kinda took one missed one took one missed one for nearly a year without getting pregnant so i think its going to take me a while to fall.... :cry:

Hello and welcome, :wave:

Hope you get your BFP soon. xxx

Hiya hun :wave:

Don't worry, it took me nearly 9 months to conceive after coming off the pill, so dont worry yet!!! They say to wait a year before you seek professional help. Chlamydia only causes infertility if left untreated for a long time I was told (I too panicked when I didnt conceive after coming off the pill!)

Hope you get your BFP soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back