Hi everyone :-)

berit87

Reaction score
I have been on this site for a good few years now and it has been the best help through my 2 pregnancies and beyond! Everyone is always so supportive and they get you through the ups and downs :)

And here I am again. I think! As mentioned before my partner and I already have 2 boys (3 and 1) and we are sort of hoping to have one more baby. It is all a bit... We want to have it by the end of next year so I have plenty of time to lose some weight and the baby would be a bit bigger by the time we get married (June 2013). But I am also worried about if and how we are going to get on with 3 young kids, sounds like very hard work!

So here I am... Most probably trying for another one :)

Hope everyone is really really well and look forward to getting to know you all!

B xx

Hello,

Good luck with trying for baby number three and congratulations on the wedding in June 2013!

Xx

Thank you everyone :)

It is a scary/exciting time isn't it :) I am worried I won't be able to lose weight by the time we get married (selfish, i know) and sometimes I feel so tired and fed up I don't know how I am going to cope with 3 but I know if we leave too big a gap we will never have another one and I would love to have 3 boys! I bet it's gonna be a girl now! :D Last time we wanted a girl and it was a boy. Now I am thinking it'd be so good to have 3 boys! Good luck to you too xx

Welcome! No. 3....I think that is such a nice number of little ones to have :) Good luck! x

Welcome! No. 3....I think that is such a nice number of little ones to have :) Good luck! x

Ah, thank you! You have just made me feel so much better! OH and I always said 3 is an odd and weird number... But now we think it would be lovely for the kids to have their own little "gang" :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back