Hi girls! Another newbe here

Cherrypie

Reaction score
Hiya darlings!

Im Sam, 25 years old, first time pregnant, 10 weeks gone right now due in Feb 2011 can´t wait.

Ive just moved from Spain to Uk, and feel really lonely in Edinburgh I have some family in Bathgate and I visit them often but I miss having friends to share and chat, specially now.

My fiance J is a tattooist and works in Edinburgh so Im left home alone all day and its killing me not knowing anyone .

So girls here I am , ID LOVE TO SHARE THIS EXPERIENCE WITH ALL OF YOU ^^

Hope to hear from u soon, loads of love

Sam.xx

Hey chick! Welcome to the forum! You'll get loads of support here, I have made some really good friends using PF and I'm sure you will too. Hope your pregnancy is going well so far xx

Hi Cherrypie welcome to the forum and congratulations!! :wave:

You've def come to the right place for lots of chat and advice. I know how you feel I'm pretty cut off and get pretty lonely too so this forum is a godsend!

Hello! you'll love this forum, a complete life saver!! xxx

:wave: Welcome Cherrypie, i am not far from you i am in Fife :). Congratulations on your pregnancy.

Hello Sam :)

Congrats on the pregnancy!

I recently moved to a place where i didn't know the area or have any friends or family nearby, so know how lonely it can get sometimes.

Maybe you can go to a pregnancy exercise class and antenatal groups and before you know it you'll have loads of friends with all the expectant mums you'll meet :)

I was going to ask if that is a tattoo on your chest but i guess your fiance being a tattooist answers that one haha ;)

hey, I am also new here, I am a young and very happy father! Hope for you too...

Hi Sam! :)

I'm new here too, welcome. :)

I'm not TTC yet, but I look forward to following you along your amazing journey. :) Please don't get too lonely, there will always be someone on here to keep you company. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back