Hi I'm new..

Bloomagirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
:wave: I'm a mum to my gorgoeus little girl who's nearly one - i can't believe that! Me and my husband have just started trying to conceive again (after a c section 1 year ago I was told to wait at least 2 years..) Anyway, the last 4 days I been tentatively waiting for my period which has not come.... (!!!) I'm sitting here with a sicky taste in the back of my throat :sick: and I'v been extra tired the last couple of days.. :nap: (I usually keep going but have had to crash on the bed and nap on the sofa a few times lately) So I'm quitely excited.. Are any of you in the same position? x

Hey... im not in the same situation as u but im keeping fingers crossed for u! Welcome xxx

Hi, it's nice to get my first reply.. I've not long come back from a weeks hol in North Wales -Snowdonia. It was beautiful .. :)

Ahh i have family who live near there. Glad u liked it! Im in Wrexham, so an hour and a bit away from snowdonia xxx

Welcome to the forum

Good luck TTC #2

:love:

Hey, just thought I'd come & say "Hi" & lots of baby dust on it's way to you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back