Hi ladies, what position is your cervix at the moment?

emmaclairexx

Reaction score
I am from the AM I PREGNANT forum and I have noticed that I have a very high closed cervix just days from my period being due. Is this a pregnancy symptom?
xxxx
Congratulations to all of you btw :)

oh, follow up question, any of you ladies know how your cervix was about 4-6dpo when you got pregnant? :p

emmaclairexx, I noticed last cycle that cervix was high and closed a few days before my period, but then it's like it drops down the day before or the day of my period.

I've tried googling this topic a lot, but it seems like it's very irregular how cervixes "behave" on everyone, so it's difficult to use it as a pregnancy sign...

Also I was wondering can you get pregnant 4 days before your expected period? xx

Also I was wondering can you get pregnant 4 days before your expected period? xx

technically no. Not if you actually are supposed to get your period that day. What can happen though is that you might not ovulate when you usually do and have a late ovulation a few days before you were supposed to have your period. If that happens you wouldn't get your period when you expected it anyway, it would probably be about 10 days late because you ovulated late.

So, if you already ovulated, then no, you can't get pregnant 4 days before your expected period, but there is still a chance you might have not ovulated when you thought you did.

I hope that makes any sense!

Also... Hubby saw me sitting here and said "are you posting on that weird pink forum?" followed by "what position is your cervix???? What? Isn't that supposed to stay in the same place all your life??" To which I shook my head, and he said "I'm so glad I'm not a woman" lol :p

I showed him my chart for this month earlier today, I guess it's all a bit much to take in :p :)

HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG I AM ROLLING UP, THAT'S SO FUNNY :)
X
Ahhh yes totally understand thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back