Hi there!

Ocean Star

Reaction score
Hello :D

My name ia Laura and I live in Liverpool. I am 30 years old and am 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant with our first child. This is my first pregnancy and I am a bit scarred about the whole thing!

My other half has just been posted to Kosovo for 6 months with the army leaving me here in liverpool and the rest of my family down south. I have been off work for 3 weeks now due to first of all the side effects of comming off the anti-depressant seroxat and now morning sickness.

I joined the forum because i am feeling a bit lonely and isolated at the moment and as I have not told many poeple I am pregnant I can't really talk to anyone.

I hope I will make some friends on here and that it will help me to get through this pregnancy happliy and healthily :D

Anyway enough about me, I'm off to have a look around!

Hi Laura, I've just joined as well, and I'm also 30 and I'm 6+4! Its my 5th though, not my first LOL

hey welcome to the forum, :wave:

you will find loads advice and support on here they are all a great bunch
hope you ahve a happy and healthy nine months (we are around same dates!!) :hug: :hug:

Thanks peeps for the warm welcome. Looking forward to doing lots of reading and posting while i am off sick. Typically of me I messed this introduction thing up and posted twice, Sorry about that! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back