Hi!

clarey

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Feel a bit nervous, its like the first day at school!! Never joined a forum before.
Here goes...
My OH and I have only just started 'not -really- trying-but-not-preventing'!!
I have been ready for ages but he has been a bit reluctant so I am already ridiculously excited at the prospect of our own little family! We have been together 10 years since we were students so its about time, but I am trying to be cool and not freak him out with temp taking and leg waving! He is prob wondering why I suddenly am so keen on early nights tho !!! :D
Would be great to meet any other first time ttc-ers - I dont want to tell friends and family we are trying but its all I am thinking about now!!

Bye for now
xxx

good luck hun, hope u get ur bfp soon!!
welcome to the mad house!! :cheer:

hiya!

me and my OH where the same. took us a good 6 months to get a positive though, and by that point i didn't really expect it. Now we have our little A.

hope you get your bfp soon!

x

:rotfl: @ mad house

right there!! lol

Last edited:
hiya and welcome to the forum!!!
good luck TTC, hope you get your BFP soon

Hi and welcome :wave:

OH and I are trying (well, just not preventing :D ) for our first too. I'm really glad I found this forum, it's good to be able to talk to people both in the same boat and who have been through it all.

I hope you get your BFP soon :hug:

:wave: Hi there, welcome to the forum. good luck TTC and i hope you will have some very good news for us soon :D

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

Good luck to you all too :D
xxclare

:wave: Hi, welcome to the forum, good luck, hope you get your bfp soon :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member