Hiya All!

Vicki83

Reaction score
Well here goes, i'm Vicki, i'm 23, found out i was pregnant about a week or so ago, reckon i am about 3 months gone, but until i have my first midwife appointment i won't know for sure. Went to doctor's but all they did was refer me to the midwife, waste of time but there you go!!

I've been with my partner on and off for almost 6 years now, we had bneen trying for a baby a couple of years ago but nothing happened, then when we so weren't trying i fall pregnant! I am really, really happy about it though, can't wait to be a mum, all i've been doing is looking at cots and stuff, just hoping i'm far on so i don't have so long to wait for my little bundle of joy!!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all on here, and moan about my problems, etc!!

Vicki :dance:

hi and welcome congratulations on your pregnancy i hope you have a happy healthy 9 months xxx

Hello and Welcome to the forum Vicki :dance:

Good luck with your pregnancy :lol:

Hiya Vicki

welcome2.gif
to the forum.
Congratulations on your pregnancy....Yours will fly as you have found out a bit later on!

happy20920mnths.jpg

Hi vicki!

we all enjoy a good rant on here so you'll be in good company!

x

hi ya n welcome to the forum! congrats on ur pregnancy

wen i found out i was Pg i thought id be about six weeks but was actually twenty one + five :wall:

Congratulations. I notice you all have pics of your babies here! I must get some of mine here!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back