hiya girls back ish :)

I'll be thinking about you until you test again now lol...so exciting isn't it xxx

ever so exciting i want a baby boy :D haha! just look like his daddy soo much altho i have 2 boys! i want another :) if i remember shauna i didnt get a strong positive till i were 5 weeks last time am 4weeks 2 days if pregnant now... ive done lots of waiting in the past so i can do it again.... :D xxx

Course you can hun. I think i was about 5 week when mine went dark xxx

It's so good to see you back hun! :wave:

Glad to hear you're feeling better and back on track now. FX for your BFP!

x x

missjuly how are you? gosh! how ive missed the random convos i need some normality back hehe! still no luck for you sweet? xxx

Things are sounding so good for your BFP hun, really got my FX it'll be here soon. :) Your new OH and his family sound fab, so pleased you're happy. :love:

I'm ok hehe, CD84 for me, had a blood test done on Wednesday and should know the result by Monday/Tuesday.

x x

ooh wow! i hope this is it i know how long you've waited for this yeah they sound good an i know my own body but cant do nothing till i get that line :( my oh has been on tablets for his testosterone level hes been on them around 6mths so its through the roof as hes a fitness instructor an door man so if this doesnt bloody work ill kill him haha xx

Thanks hun, you too. :) Ditto, I know there's something different but it worries me that I've had BFNs. :???:

My mum's got a good feeling we're pregnant but I'm just trying to get through day by day being level headed cos until we've got proof, I can't get too excited.

Wooo sounds fab for you - just read about your faint line! :yay:

x x

Thanks guys!

Miss July I've got everything crossed for you hunni!

Am now on cd41 Af was due 36 today I feel sick as a pig
Just want to sleep! If I am pg 4weeks & 3days
Today I remember my last one didn't show till around 5+wks
So am just going to wait! Am off out tonight but staying off
The beer haha! J20 & coke for me :(

Only just seen this.. great to see you back and sounding so happy! :) FX for you! xx

Aw hey hunni.
Only just seen this, Its good to see your back. Hope your well. Amy xxx

Hey hun, just seen this! Glad to see you're back and in a happier place. Fx this is it :)

Hi - have you taken any more tests chick? Hope this is it for you!!

Hey Mummy 24,

Sorry about your M/C.

How are you getting on? Things are looking good I think!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare