Holding on to hope before going into my 12cycle of ttc

natashateale

Reaction score
My cycle can be any where between 30-37ish days. The last 3 cycle have been less than 35days my last one being just 30 days. Any ways this cycle started on the 30th of jan, AF went away on the 4th of feb and i think i OVd around the week beginning the 12th of feb in which we had sex at least every other night.
(TMI WARNING) Anyway about a week later, may have been abit later i had CM that was thick and white in colour, its was slightly stretchy too. I shrugged it off as i didnt think anything of it.
Around the same time i wasnt very well i was full of the flu and one particular day i woke up with i terrible pain in my abdomen, it was so bad that i couldnt walk without curling over, eventually throughout the day it eased. (prob nothing to do with ttc)
Anyway i forgot all about ttc and now this cycle i am on day 36 :oooo: I am going to asda later, i am wondering if its worth buying a test???
What do you ladies think?

Hi....I would buy a test it'll give you an answer either way, as the girls on here will also tell u, get a frer x hood luck x x x

sent from my snazzy HTC

Good luck not hood luck, darn phone x

sent from my snazzy HTC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER