Holiday dilema ***updated****

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
Hi, well i have a new brochere for next yrs holiday, i already have paid quite a lot of it, but im postponing it from septmeber this yr to next yr..

anyone got any where good they have been abroad with there kids...

looking to go possibly may holidays or end of summer hols in august...

be environmentally friendly and take a good old english holiday!

if i had to holiday in uk i would go to scotland other than that holidaying here is my idea of hell thanks to my mum dragging me to the most hideous tacky seaside holidays :puke:

spains quite child friendly and close not to long a flight, but turkey looks amazing but a longer flight and long transfers too, when i was looking at turkey some of the transfer were like 2-3 hours :shock:

I have my in laws right down on the Lizard in Cornwall and we spend time down there and i adore it, my parents have 2 villas and are buying a third in Spain on the costa blanca but i have no desire to go there at all :|
Bring on Cornwall as soon as James is outta me lol

We have done both with our daughter. We do a lot of camping in this country so have been to some good holiday parks. The haven sites are good as there is a lot of things to do with kids in the day and evening, and there is also a good holiday park in Woolacoombe in Devon.
If you want to go abroad then I would suggest somewhere like Spain as the flight time is only short. We have been on a Thomson family holiday to Ibiza and a First Choice family holiday to Majorca and both were really good. The travel companies were excellent and there ar lots of things to do for the children.
If you want any information on anything then you can pm me.
Sarah x

we r going to benidorm its fantastic for famalies and the beach is beautiful and only a short hop flight

i went to Turkey for my hooneymoon and wouldnt take kids there (well not young ones anyway). I say england. Cornwall! Its ace! :cheer:

If I was going to stay in the UK I would go to South Wales, cos it's got so much to do.

Off that list I would probably go to Spain, but not the really touristy bits, I like the Canaries :)

Thanks for all your thoughts girls, going to look at spain though i think

we took the kids to turkey before and there wasnt much to do.. :roll:

I only want to go abroad because it will be the last holiday my kids will have and i want it to be a good one :cheer:

thanks ladies

have a cake on me..
:hug:
carrings_3232_sm.jpg

If you want loads to do have you thought about that place in Spain off the TV thats like a massive theme park? I can't rememebr the name of it. :?

oooh Porta Ventura isn't it

fiona has looked and we definalty going to spain i think :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

thanks for helping out

urchin she is looking at that park as we speak

I've voted English hols. I don't even have a passport so don't have anything to compare them too. We're going to a Haven caravan holiday in Wales on 7th May and we can't wait!!

Omg i dont know what to do, we have paid for most of it already, and just been looking through the brochere (sp) and its all so expensive, can i book an english holiday through first choice! i dont want to have to book and pay what we have paid already and if we go abroad then that will be the case :wall:

will they let me book an english holiday after booking a holiday abroad!!! argh going to see what they say when hubby gets back!

OK

went to travel agents, and as thought i couldnt take a english holiday as i had booked it through jmc the tour operators so guess what

we have booked a holiday for 24th may for 2 weeks

in

MARJORCA at the bellevue apartments, theres lots of familys that go there and they recommended it..

I have to pay an extra £698 but that includes £100 admin charges to change the holiday over, which i didnt think was to bad,

so count down till we go on holiday :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back