Holiday ! Do I need a uv tent ? ....

lucylu87

Reaction score
Hi girls, Im going on holiday next week and was wondering whether I needed a uv tent for the beach ? did any of u use one ? or is it a buy bt dont really use kind of thing ?!? xxx

I got one from amazon for our holiday to Portugal when the twins were 1, it was brilliant. They played in it at the beach, sat digging but in the tent iykwim and when they fell asleep it was lovely and cool in there, perfect. It pops up and folds away easily into a little bag x

Thanks hun. U mind me asking how much u paid for it ? x

£35, there are plenty of different ones on amazon xx

We got one for £10 from a big Tesco home - at easter , we used in in cornwall, it was very sunny a couple of days and cold and wet the others , we used it as a shelter from winds , changing space for older kids , and Devon slept in it on some towels/jumpers , saved me worrying about sun - brilliant purchase - I BF Devon in it and it was much more private! (just need to watch your feet tops as they got burnt one day! heres a piccy:lol:

Are you staying in uk or going abroad?

It went down to a little kids sized three legged fishing stool size in bag if that helps?

Have a lovely time

Attachments

• Beach shelter.JPG
    Beach shelter.JPG
    417.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I bought a littlelife arc 3 in the sale at mothercare because it's supposed to he a travel cot/playpen/uv tent all in one.

It's great as a playpen and uv tent but not cot as it doesn't look comfy enough for me. Because it has poles and is a dome shape it is an absolute nightmare to try to put up just one person. You need a massive space to be able to do it otherwise you're poking poles here there and everywhere!

I'm going to sell it and get a Nscessity pop up one instead. I wish I had done this first.

So, if you're looking for something he can properly bed down in every night and save yourself taking a travel cot too, I'd highly recommend that one

There are two - the normal one and the deluxe which is bigger. Think mothercare might still have them
On offer at about £60. It will last him years though if you get the deluxe one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back