Hoping and praying and trying not to get too excited!

beanster

Reaction score
Hi Girlies. Am feeling all over the place at the moment. AF is now 3 days late which is a good sign I know but am not having any symptoms at all. Have had 3 BFP's since feb and all have ended in MC and had really sore boobs, exhaustion and lots of trips to loo with each one before i lost them. Apart from those times my AF have been very regular 27 day cycles since coming off pill in Jan. Don't know what to do now. Driving me mad waiting to test but can't make myself do it incase it's negative and AF is just round corner! Last time I was 3 days late I got 3 BFP's followed by 2 BFN's the next day and then had an early MC. Have any of you been pregnant with no signs of early symptoms at all. Have been having a nervous fluttery feeling in my stomach for no reason for about 2 weeks now but that could just be me stressing LOL, although that is what i had last time i got a BFP. Want it to be a BFP soooooooooooo much but can't make kyself believe it might be:wall2:

i would test! i know its hard after mc's to accept u may be pregnant but i would rather know if i were you :dust:

Thanks. I would have tested already if I had been having any symptoms but i haven't, Have been venturing into the dangerous world of google (LOL) and have found loads of things about people having no symptoms and being pregnant. It's just that last time when I tested and got 3 very clear BFP's me and my OH were so excited and happy and then when i tested the next day just to make doubly sure i got 2 BFN's and our world fell apart again. I have just managed to get a referral to the hospital next ween for having recurring MC's after all my blood tests came back positive from the GP's and so I guess we had sort of stopped consciously trying TTC till after the appointment. That might have been a good thing cos it might have made us more relaxed about it all. OMG going MAD waiting. Can't test today anyway cos i've had about 3 wees this morning so too late! Supposed to be writing reports for work at the moment - not really working!!!!!!

my bfp i had no symptoms apart from a bit of spotting, it ended in mc, but no symptoms doesnt mean u are not! plus if t is different from the others i would say that is good if the others ended in mc! i hope the doc can give you answers if this isnt it!

:test: sounds like you should test, in my 2 PG i had one with all the regular symptoms and one with none, but still got a BFP!!!

hope all goes well for you!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

OK so i have been unable to wait any longer! Have tested tonight and got nothing (well a BFN!). Still no AF though so 5days late now. Don't know what to think. Still no symptoms apart from needing the loo every 10 mins but I think that is partly psychological and partly cos i need to keep checking that the dreaded AF hasn't come. Do still need to have a wee though when I go (if you see what i mean) and it is bright yellow! Was super tired today at work but then again I teach young children so they can tire you out anyway!!!!! Have told my OH cos he is great and said after my MC last month that he wants to know everything to share it with me and doesn't want me to be carrying any worry by myself and has been great tonight, making me sit down and rest and getting tea sorted for me and walking the dogetc! We are going to test again tomorrow morning and see what happens (fingers crossed that AF doesn't arrive tonight). Mega stressed out cos I'm worried I might just be late after my early MC last month, but when I had a MC in May at 11 weeks my cycles were back on track straight away so that might be a good sign. Also really stressed about testing cos the baby I lost in May would have been due in about 3 weeks so all a bit emotional right now! Sorry to rant on to you all just need to get it off my chest really. Really really hoping for a BFP but also mega worried it won't be :wall2:

Sorry to hear you got a BFN hun and so sorry to hear of your MC, :hug: to you.

You're not out til AF arrives, so hoping you get a BFP instead! :D

Your OH sounds lovely and very supportive, mine did the same thing a couple of nights ago, made me get everything off of my chest and it was definitely what I needed. :)

All the best for tomorrow morning! x x

tested this morning - nothing!!!! No AF either though so will keep poas every morning!:wall2:

OMG - an going slowly mad i think. Really want a BFP. was talking to OH tonight, who is great and very supportive and he was saying that i need to not get too excited and that it is probably just because i had an early MC last month that my cycle is late. I know it's true but I really hope it isn't the case. To make it worse, 2 women came in to work today with their new babies and a friend of mine has just got a BFP. Also going to a christening of another friend's baby on sunday. They are everywhere!!!!!! Still no AF. What is going on:wall2:

Oh hun, I know it's hard but try to keep your chin up, your BFP is just hiding & waiting to come get you when you least expect it
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back