Horrible Dreams

babyelmo

Reaction score
Morning everyone.

I had a horrible dream last night that I just can't get out of my mind. I dreamt I was a bridesmaid at a wedding and when I went to the loo I was bleeding really dark red blood :cry: . It's made me paranoid because the last time I had a dream like that was just before I miscarried a year ago. I woke up just as I had the dream, when I drifted back off I dreamt that I looked at the blood closer it was actually purple.
I've got a scan today to check everything's ok after all my spotting, i'm so scared baby will have no heartbeat.
Sorry to be so miserable!

Oh hunni,
thats horrible, and you have nothing to apolagise for. strangley i have had a dream where all i can say it was was having my period. dont look to much into it as its no doubt just nerves.
i hope you scan makes you feel lots better :)

Hugs xx

:hug: That must have been horrible :( I've had dreams like that too - remember that we often dream about things that have been on our mind all day, although it's awful when it seems so real. I hope your scan goes ok :hug:

i had a similar dream not so long since hun, its horrible and does stay with you for the day! In fact i had a horrible baby related dream last night too...but thats all they are, dreams...i'm sure everything will be ok at your scan, hugs xx

Thank you guys. Your support means such a lot :hugs:

Try not to worry, I had so many like this and horrible ones in tri 1 cos I was so worried,, as soon as I had my scan my dreams changed to giving birth and changing nappies!
When you have seen Lo is ok you won't worry so much and dreams will be better :) x

Thank you. I had a scan last week and felt reassured for about 10 minutes!!! Hopefully today will reassure me more x

i have the same dream about twice a week that i just start gushing blood,
Im fearing the worst for my scan on the 1st but trying not to worry and just hoping all is ok x

Theyre so horrible aren't they. I'll be keeping everything crossed for your scan xxxxx

such a worring time but its probably all for nothing and bambino is doing fine x

ive not had any baby dreams but been having some nasty horrible ones I wanted to get out of?
Is it the hormones or what because I haven't remembered my dreams for such a long time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back