Horrible dream :(

pinkymum

Reaction score
Woke up at half two this morning after another mc dream. Dreamt I had woken up during the night, went to the toilet and blood was pouring out of me and clots. My friend was there for some reason shouting "you said this wouldn't happen"
Then I woke up. I know mc dreams are quite common. I've had a few, will they stop when I'm further on? I don't feel like I'm consciously worrying about mc but I must be at some level. That dream was horrible!

Thankfully just a dream!

Not too sure whether they stop when your further on hun as i have never experiance them just wanted to send you a massive :hug: as i can imagine they are horrible x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huge :hug: I'm sure they will stop when you are out of the first tri - ad you say you must be worrying subconsciously so hopefully that will ease when you get past week 13 x

I had one of these in trimester 1 - horrible!

Didn't have anymore after trimester 1 but other scary dreams instead!!

tri one always plays tricks on your mind! i think its safe to say they will stop and not be as vivid as what some things you dream about in tri 1. everything settles down in tri 2! x

Thanks lexi and smallpurplecat. Yeah hopefully they'll go after tri 1

I've had two dreams where i've had a lot of blood aswell - even though in one of them I still went on to carry my baby - scary arn't they! But fortunalty they are just dreams, and just act out what our subconcious is thinking!

x

I've had two dreams where i've had a lot of blood aswell - even though in one of them I still went on to carry my baby - scary arn't they! But fortunalty they are just dreams, and just act out what our subconcious is thinking!

x

*hugs* Bunny!
Yeah I had one a few weeks ago but it was blood and flesh :( that was horrible too. Yep thankfully it's just dreams!

X x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back