Hospital ... Take 2 :-(

cassi

Reaction score
Jakob is in hospital again :cry:

last wednesday he was sick in asda, like really sick, the whole of his bottle...thereafter he has throw up every single bottle since....he weighed 16lbs about 3 weeks ago...today he weighed 14 :shock:

I took him to the docs on thursday and she said it was just a bug...but then last night he had blood in his wee on every change....and his poos were runny and white this morning so I told Alan to take him to A&E (I was in harlow last night and today) and they tested his sodium levels and they are really high apparently...they say its a sympton that can be caused by eccsessive vommitting and they are really worried about the blood....he has had blood tests, waiting for them to come back...and urine tests, and poo test done...

He has got a drip in because he is really dehydrated, monitors, and a little bag that they stick over his willy to catch and test any wee.....And he is in HDU (High Dependancy Unit) :(

My poor monkey :( hope we find out whats wrong soon...im worried it might be his kidneys :(

Oh my god Cassi

Iam so sorry to hear about Jakob :(

I hope he gets better really soon, its awful seeing ur little baby up to dips etc but he is in the right place and they will get him well again :hug:

Get better soon Jakob :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thinking of u Cassi :hug:

Poor little Jakob! :hug:

Hope your little monkey is home with mum and dad soon xxxx

:hug: Oh hun i hope he gets better soon and its nothing really serious.

Thinking of you Cassi. Thea sends Jakob kisses.

OMG Cassi, I am so sorry to hear that, poor Jakob :cry:

I hate to think of your happy little boy being so poorly, I do hope it's not anything too serious.

Massive hugs to you and Jakob from me and Leorah :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope you get him sorted soon i can't imagine how worrying it is. :hug:

Aw hun he's in the best place they will look after him. Hopefully they'll sort out his problem sooner and he'll be back home with his mummy and daddy where he belongs. :hug:

Hope little Jakob gets better soon - he's in the right place at the moment.

Me and Oliver send :hug: to you and Jakob

x

OMG Cassi, I hope he is OK and comes home soon. :hug: Wonder if that was why he was so sleepy on Friday?

Awwwwwwww cassi, poor little jakob :hug: I hope he gets better soon :hug:

OH no! Poor Jakob, sounds like he is in the best place for him right now, well done you for getting him there so quickly. Can't imagine how worried you must be, :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for all :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

o poor little man, bless him, I hope he gets better cassi!!!!!

Aww Cassi, you must be going through hell just now.

He's in the right place hun and they'll get to the bottom of it.

Get well soon Jakob :hug:

aww the poor little man :( , Hope you find out whats wrong and he gets better soon :hug:

oh god, i'm so sorry cassi, heres a hug for both of you :hug:
i hope Jakob gets better quickly
thinking of you both, plz let us know how he is later. :hug: :hug:

OMG poor Jakob, thinking about you all, and hope he makes a fast recovery :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww im thinking of you all, hoping for a quick recovery for ur lil man :hug:

lots of love for you and little jakob, hope he gets better soon darling thinking bout you both :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back