Hot water bottle ??

Star33

Reaction score
So i am 1dpo & i read on the net that using a hot water bottle or wheat bag on your uterus in the 2ww is good for implantation. Its supposed to make the uterus nice & warm for implantation, according to accupunture dr's a embryo wont implant if the utreus is cold. Its also supposed to send blood flow to the uterus i.e your womb lining. Now what i have read up on, it seems to come from ivf doctors telling there patients on embryo transfare to go home & use a hot water bottle or wheat bag. Last night i got a hotwater bottle, wrapped in a towel & laid it on the lower part of my uterus & i have done the same tonight, but am wondering am i doing the right thing, has anyone else heard of this. ??

Star x

Hey Star33!

Every time i read your posts I learn more! LOL

Hope it works! FX for you! :) x

Lol! i dont know wether what am doing will work or effect it hmm. I have read up on it & it seems to be ivf ladies who does this, so am hoping someone will post & say they have done it or heard of it & its ok to do so lol. How are you hun ? xx

Does it say anything on the internet about it? You would think that if IVF women do it it must be a good thing but i know what you mean as i would be a bit worried as i would think i was cooking the poor egg (bad thing to say sorry! LOL)

Hope it works for you though hun! Keep on Swimming, keep on Swimming....well until you see that egg!!!! x

Thats what i started to think hahaha, but yeah if ivf ladies are told to do it then i think i answered my own question, it must be ok to do so. I just read one of your posts in one of the newbies thread, you wrote your 36 i honestly thought you was 20/22 max LOL, you look really young in your profile pic, wouldnt think you was 36. xx

WOOP WOOP YIPPEE! Yeah a lot of ppl say that...they also say I dont act my age! OOPPPS! I do feel blinking old sometimes tho!

Most of my friend are in there 20 so that might help, also my OH is 7 years younger than me ;)

Anyways shhhhhh 36 isnt old!!! LOL ;) x

Hahaha, No 36 is not old hunni ;) your life is only just starting then ;) Everyone says i look younger than what i am, when i tell them they look at me like i am lying LOL! i am young at heart too so maybe that does help! i say to my mum thats my beauty secret hehehehe. xx

Lol!! 32. No way would i put a pic of me up there, what if someone you know comes on here, they know all your buisness then dont they. No thanks i will keep myself as the little cute kitten i am hahaha. I have a journal why dont you do a journal hun ? X

Last edited:
yeah was a bit worried about the pic thing....well am now!!! LOL

Journal - woooo wheres that?? I will search threads and see if I can find it, or is it somewhere else....get your knowledge book out Star33 and tell me where it is! :) x

Its in its own section, says journals ?
Yeah thats just it if you put a pic up & someone you do know comes on here or browses then they see your pic & will know all your buisness, sorry to put you off hahaha, thats just my opinion & why i have a kitten representing me lol! Oh thanks for the compliments on my fertility knowledge rotfl! had plenty of experiance all the years i have been trying to start a family. You learn alot from books, the net, & having many many appointments with fertility doctors. Sad but true. xx

Yeah I found it thanks, I will have a nose on it tomorrow.

Yeah you seem like you have a lot of experience and knowledge what is great for others but I understand that you would rather not of had to learn so much on the subject.

FX you will not be in this section of the forum for much longer (obv mean that in a nice way) FX! xx

Ah thanks hun ditto ;)
Start a journal tomorrow & i can start to post in it :) so much easier to pop by & see how your doing.
Speak tomorrow hun. Night. X

Last edited:
I have heard other ladies mention oh here before that keeping your tummy nice and warm is really good!! xxxxxx

Thanks hun, i never used the hotwater bottle tonight, because our house has been roasten with me putting the heating on blast it was freezing, had i of used the hotwater bottle i prob would of passed out with heat exhusion lol. I might give it another go tomorrow, ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back