How are we all?

Wobbles

Reaction score
Hope all well :love:

I'm going to have a look round later, life has been chaos lately so I've been a little quiet. Think I'll make me some home made chips (ditched the acti-fry lol) and some pizza then come join you ladies.

x

:wave: We've missed you!! Hope you're all well? x x

*hide* I will be back on Monday properly ... moving at the end of the month too as some of you know. I bet you didn't miss me that much and surely the opportunity to run riot was taken by some, I am disappointed if that's not the case :muaha:

Do it I need something to get me back on my toes :muaha:

:lol: how many days left? :oooo:

Hey where's Evie?

thats a point, where is evie?! i dont even know when lent ends! although, sundays are a loophole :lol: but i drank a years worth of alcohol last sunday :oooo:

I was gonna suggest a drink binge on Sunday, however I have just rememberd that o/h will be here, fun ruined :shakehead:

Ugh tell him to get fooked and get pissed with us! It's not like he's been away ages or anything!

Do it I need something to get me back on my toes :muaha:

Since when have we had this?!! :muaha: I've been wanting to use it for ages but couldn't be bothered to go and find it somewhere else!

:rofl: we've had it forever! Didn't it come at the same time as :dohh:?! Can't believe inforgit about that one actually!

Inforgit.....different form of git? :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back