how long does your breast milk dry up for??

neeko_1

Reaction score
i've stopped breast feeding renee for 2 months now and i've still got milk...
it's a bit thick and i have not been leaking and my boobs do look smaller and haven't been a tall tender!

but surely it should of dried your now

I had milk after I stopped feeding Tia at 9 months, right up till I was pregnant again... 8 years later :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: If I squeezed my nipples I could get milk out...thats what made it all the more disturbing when I fell pregnant again... It all dried up and I got nothing right up until I gave birth :shock:

The advice is... Just leave your boobs alone... and just forget about it... :)

iv heard the longer u BF for the longer it takes to dry up. women who bottle-feed from day one only have to wait about a week for it to dry up. i breast-fed for 8 months and my milk took about 5 months to completely dry up! and i didnt stop gradually either i just suddenly quit the 2/3 BFs i was doing at the time and switched to formula. my friend BF her son past his first birthday and her milk she said took 10 months to dry up. so u might be looking at almost a year! :shock: :lol:

thank you ladies :wink: i will just let it go.... but let not hope it dires up for 8 years :shock:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back