How long should you TTC before seeking help?

Sorry :oops:

I think there is a drug you can get from the doctor that will kickstart your AF and you'll be able to start fresh on a new cycle.

maybe thats a good idea AG. Im to scared of the result. just looks like im not Ovulating. I guess i should be grateful ive already got my daughter but i really didnt want her to be an only child! I want her to play with a lil sister or lil bro! She loves babies and i think she would be a fab big sister! Im welling up now.. :cry:

AS scary as it is of what the outcomes might be you should still go see a doctor.

It can easily be something really simple. Youve already had a baby which would mean less likely to be something wrong.

I think its better to go find out than to keep wondering and thinking the worst.

aww :hug:
I think ill just make the appointment 2mo morn. jaycee got eye app today at hosp so ill be busy 2day..
hmmm..maybe ill leave it a week? no! i cant.. can i?
I really dont know what to do! Im getting faint lines on OPKs and one quite strong one on CD52 or 53, so i have to be O?

arcanegirl said:
AS scary as it is of what the outcomes might be you should still go see a doctor.

It can easily be something really simple. Youve already had a baby which would mean less likely to be something wrong.

I think its better to go find out than to keep wondering and thinking the worst.
yeah, your right.. best do it 1st thing 2mo

Good luck hunni!!!
Like i said we're all here for you regardless of what they say!!!

xox

Thanks girlies! Ill make the app 1st thing so i should get a morning one and ill come tell u guys whats going on...if i find out! lol

I think you can take Clomid to kick start ovulation. Someone on here is a Clomid Chick. Who is it? Is it LauraB, I cant remember! Maybe that would help you..............

Good luck and keep us updated x

Yea i think its Laura, theres a drug called provera too but not sure if this is just an american drug.

Think Clomid is the one thats used more in the UK!!

Worth asking AG, in my area i had to be referred to the consultant to prescribe it.... grrrrrr.... evil consultant, my GP was happy to prescribe it, but stupid consultant won't! How mean!!!!

xx

I don't think they really use the other one here though!
So much more choice in the states!!

Hi Alicebabe,
i have recently been to the hospital to start having tests after a year of trying. I fell pregnant after coming off the pill which i took for 12 years without a break and didnt expect to fall pregnant after 2 months as they say it takes a month for every year you been on the pill! :shock: i was over the moon but I sadly miscarried at 7 weeks and have been an emotional wreak since. :( Now I cant seam to fall pregnant which is so frustrating as I fell before for the first time. :doh: I found out today that my sister is pregnant but she already has a little girl. Life is so unfair.
Anyway, enough of me ranting on, the nurse told me it can take an average of a year to 18 months for a couple to fall pregnant. Some people are just luckier than others. :x
I believe our time will come but im so impatient and my af is due tomorrow so feeling down.
take care x

puff puff, have the overwealming need to hug you right now :hug:
i've been the same since my miscarriage... is so hard esp when people keep randomly getting pregnant around you!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lots of hugs for you xox

Thanks Alicebabe and Hayley. Af has visited early and I havent stopped crying after my little sis told me she was pregnant. :( maybe next month and hoping you get your BFP soon. x

Ahhhh man!!! :hug:
Sucks!!!
Fresh start now for you!!

hope you get BFP ASAP!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members