How long were u TTC?

puzzle

Reaction score
Hiya, just dropping by to ask those of you in 1st trimester how long you were ttc before you got your :bfp:
Good luck with your pregnancies, really hope i can join you here in 1st tri soon. xx

Hiya!! This is my 4th pregnancy and with the 1st 3 they wasn't planned so happened straight away! We decided to try for this one but it took 3 months! Typical cos I thought it would happen straight away lol goodluck x x

heya i got pregnant straight away both times but 2nd time around i did use those ovulation predictor kits u can get 20 tests mix of ovulation and pregnancy (cos if ur anything like me u will keep testing even when u know its early haha) for £2.99 they were great id reccommend them then u know u get best shot, good luck xxxxxx

Hi, we started TTC in Dec, had a mc in Jan and am now pregnant again. With my little boy, we got pregnant first month of trying.

Good luck TTC and hopefully see you here soon xxx

Last edited:
With my first 2 they were both unplanned, this time round it took 9months :)

hmmm about 3 hours! :rofl: was a bit of a shock to be honest, but we're really excited! I think its probably better if you have to wait a few months to get used to the idea and really want it before you get a bfp!

My first was unplanned, was 17 at the time! Met my husband when my oldest was 5 and he told me he had a low sperm count and it might make it harder to concieve.. I didn't mind, I wasn't in no rush to have another.. I didn't use protection, just used the withdrawel method. Anyways after being with him for a year he um done it in me in a heat of the moment and I fell pregnant! Unfortunately I miscarried at 6 and a half weeks.. Decided to have a period and try again. Fell pregnant first time with my 2nd son! Anyways.. After a couple years debating whether to have another we decided not to try and we'll just enjoy our boys..... One occasion, during the heat of the moment he asked um you know, I said yes and bam! I fall pregnant!!! A total shock as I calculated I was out of my ovulation period and thought I'd be ok. Those doctors who told us he had a low sperm count lied! We've been with each other 8 years and the 3 occasions he did it throughout that I fall pregnant straight away:shock:

So this one is unplanned but so not wanted.. I think it's fate!

#1 took 3 months
#2 took 2 months
#3 took 1 month.....I guess we got better at it......:lol:

#1 Unplanned pregnancy - it only took once!! LOL!
#2 First month of TTC - suffered miscarriage at 6+3 weeks

With my daughter i got pregnant within the 1st month of trying and with this one i got pregnant the 1st day of trying :) x

#1 - 1st month of trying (miscarried at 6weeks)
#2 - 1st month of trying - have a cheeky little boy
#3 - lets see at end of 1st month of trying on 4th April *crosses everything*

no 1 took 2 months of clomid but m/c at 10 weeks
no 2 wasnt trying total miricle
no 3 has taken me ten yrs to achieve but having taken clomid fell on 3rd cycle of it

We had been tryng for over 3 years due to me having PCOS so when i got my BFP, its an understatment to say I was over the moon.

Hi.

With my first Child it too 4 months ( but that was 11 years ago. This time it took us two and a half years, We were so shocked when My period was late. After a day ot wondering I did a test but only because I was feeling sick and there was a much longed for BFP.:dance:Dont think it had sunk in yet. Hopefully it will seem more real when we have a scam on Wednesday.

This is number 1 and we got our bfp on 1st month trying.

#1 was unplanned and only took once, #2 took a couple of months but miscarried, this one we weren't trying but weren't not trying, came off the pill early sept, concieved in jan this year x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back