How many buggies and prams have you had?

FeeGee

Reaction score
I think I am one of these buggy addicts, but I hope I have found the perfect buggy now :dance:

Let's see, I had :

...a Hauk cheapy that I used in the sitting room as it lay flat so was good for my dd to doze in but terrible to push

... also had an Obaby carrier but she got too hot in it

... a pink summery carrier

... and a pram that lasted 6 months as she was too tall for it, i gave it to a charity shop and now 1 1/2 yrs later it is in a 2nd hand shop (not charity, I keep seeing it it makes me sad:( )

... then came the red Mclaren buggy but that was ready to blow away in the wind! now in the loft!

... then the purple Gracco, that was good in the snow, in the loft too!

... then my bargain mammy facing Quinny Buzz, that was excellent till the handle snapped and I had to get Sainsburys to tape it up so I could get home!

... then I had red buggy, cant even remember what make it was cos I got rid of it after a week!

... and finally a petite star that I HOPE will last as it reclines, has good shopping storage and sturdy wheels.

And then she turned 2 !!

addiction?

:rofl: Love it! If I had the money I would change as often as I could :blush: First was a Graco travel system, then we had heavy snow and it buckled the wheels, we used a hauck cheapy to get about, it was hell to push, hated it, now have a Quinny Zapp Xtra, been looking at a Maclaren so that will probably be the next one x

Wow....you girls have me worried, I thought Iwould just be buying one and then a cheapy pushchair when they got big! DH would kill me if we spent all this money on a decent pram and then needed another one (im fickle so will prob be a buggyaholic!!)
xxxx

I had a red Winnie the pooh thing that we passed on to family

We got a gracio (sp?) grey one den like it so

Then we got a pink stroller

After we got a black mamas and papas Double push chair that got worn down a bit and wobbly

So we got a cheap blue double pushchair that got nicked

We then bought A pink stroller and a blue stroller

We sold the blue stroller

Then we got a pink Luna

And a black streety

And a black phil and teds (which ATM I'm waiting for hubby to mend the wheel on!!)

I've got 2 this time :) a silver cross 3d that I use day to day and a small maclaren buggy that I have in my car :) xx

I have a quinny buzz which is the main pushchair she's had since she was born.

A pink cheapy one from mothercare that I hate. I got it to take on holiday but never ended up going on holiday and its just awful. Its currently in FOBs garage.

Then I have a petite star zia which I love. They all have their uses so I dont think its excessive :)

I had a britax travel system But had my heart set on the silver cross linear freeway OH said it was too expensive But when Tegan was 2 weeks old we went to a local second hand baby shop and they had one that was practically new so we bought it, then a couple of months later bought a Mothercare stroller x

Oh I had a britax one too after my red on I think nasty big bulky thing it was but it did the job but there was better britax one just was shirt on pocket so had to have what was available to us at the time

I have a silver cross halo travel system which we used while LO fitted into his first car seat, but when it came time to put him in the main pushchair bit he didn't like facing forwards and kept hurting his head on the hinges for the hood. I bought a second hand Loola which has been perfect ever since, can't see me changing it unless we have another LO then I will get a double :)

graco travel system purple - i loved this and sold it but regret it now!!
winnie the pooh cheapy bought as a gift , not used very often
mamas and papas pliko pramette - loved it but not stylish enough
mamas and papas stroller - lovely for its use!
now i have the icandy apple!

but i have my eye on a bugaboo donkey! xxx

I'm on #4!!

I had a baby weavers condor travel system that was AWFUL. It was so shoddy.

Then I had the mothercare trenton deluxe travel system that I LOVED. And it served it's purpose, I still have it coz I can't get rid of the bugger lol

Then when LO was sitting up more I still wanted him facing me in a buggy, not outwards so I bought the graco symbio pushchair and it was sooooo bad in reverse so that went back after using for a couple of hours lol

I know have the Quinny Buzz 4 and I LOVE it, Wish I'd started with the whole travel system. So lightweight and LO is really comfy and sitting up facing me. Only complaint is the size of the shopping basket and nowhere for pram clips, but that is such a tiny complaint coz I LOVE the buggy.

LOl seems we are all the same :D I wonder how some people just seem to choose the right one to start with though! I've got a friend who has used the same buggy for 2 kids, she can't see why I would need more than one haha x

I still have my original. Ive just brought the other smaller one for in the car or swimming trips etc. If I wasn't planning on a big gap between children then I think I would have kept it and used it for both. Gota love the Quinny :)

I've had the obaby zezu which he got to tall for , and now I have cosatto little pip squeak

graco travel system purple - i loved this and sold it but regret it now!!
winnie the pooh cheapy bought as a gift , not used very often
mamas and papas pliko pramette - loved it but not stylish enough
mamas and papas stroller - lovely for its use!
now i have the icandy apple!

but i have my eye on a bugaboo donkey! xxx

I want the icandy peach for my next LO , Ajs stuck with he's cosatto now till he can walk then ill be using that for next LO not fussy on prams x

ive just had one since he was born. dont intend on changing it cos its everything we need. it could have the carseat on, was a carrycot, is now a rear facing buggy and can go forward facing when he gets bigger. i didnt realise other ppl had so many ! lol ! xxx

the peach is lush but very narrow not REALLY suitable for even a chubby 1 year old :/ xxx

I had the iCandy apple for my daughter and I loved it - very sturdy pram and good sized seat so it lasts. I sold it on once she was walkin everyone and didn't need it anymore, made my money back that I originally spent on it too - held it's value really well! It's is quite heavy for lifting in and out of the car lots so I got a Petite Star Zia as my lightweight - love that too. Will keep this as lightweight stroller for little miss and I've bought a Bugaboo Cameleon this time for little miss. Not really got to use it properly yet but love it already :)

Can I just point out, Lisa at one point told me I was mad for buying a new pram :smug: and now she's worse than me ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back