• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

how much are you getting Lo for their 1st christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katies 3 in November so I can guarantee this is the last "easy" Xmas! Shea already seeing things on telly and saying she wants them! I'm actually really proud of how I've brought them ip in that regard, cos my friends always comment in shops about how they never ask for toys, simply because they know I won't get them!

I have added another thing to the list tho, they're getting magnadoodles or something like that, cos Minnie weed all over their aqua draw ad ruined it :wall:

I thinks its great Alice Kate never used to scream for sweets or toys either as I just never bought them in the first place so she never got used to the whole if I scream for things I get them! So well done you xxxxx

The only thing I do relent on slightly is food when we're doing the supermarket shop! I hate doing it, but I always end up shopping at stupid times! I'm hoping to cut that out when we move tho, as I'm 2 mins from the village so will be shopping local :thumbup:

I'm completely with you on Xmas being mire about the family time tho! Infact, I think we had this discussion last year :lol:

Im struggling with this. Although not his first christmas it is the first one he will actually be able to take more part in! I was thinking of just a couple gifts, maybe a radio flyer wagon and a toy. Nothing too much as he will be spoilt by everyone else! xx

I think we are going to give Jasper the same presents we gave him last year... we bought him SO much and this year we have SO little money.... So it makes sense to just keep boxed up some of the gifts we bought last year (and he was only 5months old so he didnt even look at them) and wrap them for this year!

We will probably get him 1 present (that he will have to share with his sister) i think we are going to get the Grimms Marble Tree which is absolutely beautiful (and about 50 pounds) along with that he will have some nice munchies, grapes and nuts and what not and also some stacking rings which we bought him last year and he hasnt really played with!

Also a pair of Pjs for christmas eve and an outfit for christmas day. That will be it from us!

marley wont be getting much from us! (sounds awful). its his 1st bday in a few weeks and we're getting him a trike. for xmas it will just be a few bits, some clothes etc etc. hes got sooooo many toys and he prefers to play with my phone or the tv remote or my nans glasses case!!! lol. like some of the other ladies have said, i'll be waiting till hes older and understands for the splurges! x

Yes Alice we certainly did have this discussion last year....lol and yeah we do indulge a bit over christmas with the christmas shopping but hey ho its only once a year lol!!

Agree with you ladies...they dont know at this young age so less is def a good thing! xxx

My wee man is in desperate need of good age related toys so I'm waiting until his birthday and Xmas. He's got a few basic bits and bobs and is playing with the other kids toys now :lol: I'm lucky we have a few bits from the younger 2 that keep him entertained :)

all M's stuff she has is second hand the only reason that she is getting alot is because again its either second hand or cheap when my sister and i were little christmas and birthdays was the only time where we were spoilt so im going to do the same with maisie so if she wants things when shes older they can go on her list and i'll get her a few of her list x

All I've bought Emily so far is little set of my first hungry caterpillar books.

She's got a sit in walker, a leapfrog table thing and heaps of other toys for when she's a few months older - all from my friend for nothing!

I'd like to get Emily a jumperoo and make her a wee stocking. Mums and step dad are getting her clothes. She really doesn't need that much.

I'm going to get baby's first Christmas stuff like a bauble for the tree, a stocking etc. She already has a wee Santa girl cape thing, another thing passed down from my friend :)

Im with you on this one piglet :) went to an nct sale today and bought her a walker (wooden) and drum which i've already given to her and umm a rocking horse which she already has now :) and a baby annabel all of which i got for £20 !! i love spoiling her she needed some toys anyway as she doesnt have that many for her age and older xx

ooooh brill!! its great to get stuff given for free and brill bargain elf!! :D i like bbay annabell xx

wow those outfits r expensive too!!!

my mil always says when madison turns 3 buy 'big' dolls and use her own new baby clothes for it xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back